- 1 How to apply for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Delhi Online Registration?
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Tirtha Yatra Yojana (MTYY) 2021
- 3 Check the Application Status for Mukhyamantri Tirtha Yatra Yojana
The Chief Minister (CM) of Delhi, Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has started a beneficiary scheme for the senior citizens over the age of 60 called Delhi Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Scheme. Under this scheme, the Delhi government will provide free pilgrimage visits to around 77,000+ senior citizens of the state. The expenses of food and accommodation will also be covered by the state government.
The Delhi Mukhyamantri Tirthya Yatra Yojana was first going to be started in 2018 but this scheme has been postponed for an year and a half because of Covid-19. In 2021, the Delhi Mukhyamantri Tirtha Yojana continued once again in which the Delhi government will provide visits to the pilgrimage spots including Ayodhya.
Highlights for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana 2021 online Application – Key Points
|Scheme Name/Yojana||Mukhymantri Tirtha Yatra Yojana 2021|
|Launched By||Delhi Chief Minister, Mr. Arvind Kejriwal|
|Beneficiaries||Senior Citizens of Delhi|
|Launch Date||January, 2018|
|Objective of the Scheme||Providing Free pilgrimage tour to the Senior Citizens|
|Scheme Level||State Level Government Yojana|
|Category||Scheme / Yojana|
The senior citizens above 70 can carry an attendant with them. Their expenses will also be covered by the government. Delhi CM, Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has announced the budget of 69000 crore for this yojana on 14th March 2021. For Delhi Govt Tirth Yatra Yojna, counters of SDM office, office of Tirth Vikas Samiti and MLA offices would serve as facilitation counters. We will be providing information about eligibility and routes of this yojana.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Delhi Online Registration?
For the application of Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana delhi online registration, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of Mukhyamantri Tirtha Yatra Yojana 2021 with the help of the given link, https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/.
- Then, a new page will open on your screen, click on the “New User” option from the “Registration in e-District Delhi” section.
- After this, another page of “Citizen Registration Form” will appear on your screen.
- Here, choose the document type first. You can either choose a Voter Card or Aadhar Card.
- Now, fill out all the remaining fields and enter the captcha.
- Then, click on the continue button.
- Now, a registration form will appear on your screen.
- Here, you have to fill all the details in your registration form carefully.
- Then, attach all the scanned copies of required documents/images.
- In the end, submit your registration/application form. Keep your username and password in mind.
- Now, go to the homepage of the e-District website.
- Here, click on the “Registered users login” option under “Registration in e-District Delhi” section.
- Then a new page will appear where you have to enter your username and password.
- After this, click on the login button.
- Now, go to the apply option and fill the form for registration of “Delhi Mukhyamantri Tirtha Yatra Yojana 2021”.
- After filling the form carefully, submit it online.
Keep one thing in mind that this form can be submitted online only. Offline submission services may be announced later into the future.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Tirtha Yatra Yojana (MTYY) 2021
There are certain eligibility criterias in order to apply into this yojana which are listed below:
- The applicant/spouse must be residing in the territorial jurisdiction of NCT of Delhi.
- The applicant/spouse must be over the age of 60 (On 1st January of the year in which the application is submitted).
- The applicant/spouse must not be employed with Central/State Government or Local/Autonomous bodies.
- The applicant/spouse must have not applied for this Yojana ever in the past.
- The age of the attendant must be more than 21 years (If opting for an attendant).
Required Documents for Mukhymanatri Tirtha Yatra Yojana
- Self declaration attached with the Application form.
- Self-Attested copy of medical certificate stating that the applicant/Spouse is mentally/physically fit to undertake the proposed journey.
- Self-Attested copies of Delhi Voter ID card (for applicant/spouse).
- Certificate copy from MLA for residence of his/her constituency or any Minister from GNCT of Delhi or Chairman, Tirath Yaatra Vikas Samiti GNCT of Delhi.
Mandatory Documents to be attached in Application form:-
- Voter ID card of the Applicant, Spouse and Attendant.
- One Passport size Coloured Photograph of the applicant (Size 5cm x 4.5cm Or 2”x1.75”.
- It should include a full face, front view and open eyes of the applicant.
- Should be of full head from top of hair to shoulder.
- It Should be clicked in a plain white or off-white background.
- There shouldn’t be any shadows on the face or background.
- Should contain a natural expression (closed mouth).
- It should not include sunglasses or hats.
Check the Application Status for Mukhyamantri Tirtha Yatra Yojana
- First, open the official website of Mukhyamantri Tirtha Yatra Yojana on your device with the help of the given link https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/.
- After this, click on the “Track your Application” option under “Services” section.
- Then, select your department name.
- Now, select “Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana”.
- Enter your Application number and Application name.
- In the end, enter the captcha displayed on the screen and click on the “Search” button.
By following the methods above, you will be able to track the application status for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Scheme.
Travel details and Routes covered under the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana/Scheme 2021 – MTYY
|Routes||Number of Days|
|Delhi-Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi||5 days|
|Delhi-Amritsar-Wagha Border-Anandpur Sahib-Delhi||4 days|
|Delhi-Vaishno Devi-Jammu-Delhi||5 days|
|Delhi-Tirupati Balaji-Delhi||7 days|
|Delhi-Jagannath Puri-Konark-Bhubaneswar-Delhi||7 days|
|Delhi-Shirdi-Shani Shinglapur-Triyambakeshwar-Delhi||5 days|
|Delhi-Bodh Gaya-Sarnath-Delhi||6 days|
Key Features and Major Benefits of Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Scheme
- All selected candidates under this scheme will also get an insurance of Rs.1 lakh.
- There are 70 assembly constituencies in Delhi, and Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana will benefit 1,100 senior citizens from every assembly constituency.
- AC buses will be used to provide all kinds of facilities to senior citizens. Even the Delhi government will arrange meals and breakfast for 3 times of the day.
- Senior citizens availing this scheme will be shown darshan of selected pilgrimage centers in a period of 3 days and 2 nights.
- To make the implementation process more effective, the government will provide benefits to more than 77,000 senior citizens every year, who will be selected by lucky draw.
- Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana, Delhi Government has approved a total of Rs 4,155 crore for Social Security and Welfare. This approved amount is about 8 percent of the total budget of Rs 53,000 crore for the 2018-19 financial year.
Mukhymantri Tirth Yatra Yojana 2021 – Objectives and Guidelines.
- In case, if it is found that any applicant/spouse has ever availed the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra scheme in the past, they will be liable to repay the entire amount incurred/applied for the yatra along with the penalty of 25%.
- The Applicant/Spouse above 60 years of age will have a choice to take one attendant with him/her provided that the age of attendant must be over 21 years.
- In case of travelling with a spouse, the facility of only one attendant will be available.
- In case applicants won’t be able to undertake the pilgrimage, he/she has to provide intimation 7 days before the travel date. Otherwise, he/she shall not be eligible to apply under this scheme again.
- The Yatris will not be allowed to take or use any inflammable material or liquor or any intoxicating articles.
- Yatris will be fully responsible for his/her jewelry and belongings during the yatra.
- Yatris are expected to behave in a civilized manner as per the requirements of the Tirth Yatra.
- Yatris are required to follow the instructions of the Officer.
- The Government or the Tirth Yatra Vikas Samiti will not be responsible for any accident or mis-happening during the journey.
Helpline Contact details for Mukhymantri Tirth Yatra Scheme
The helpline center will be functioning from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM on all working days except Sunday. All the helpline numbers are mentioned below:
The query/complaints/suggestions will also be answered through email.