- 1 Saral Haryana Portal – saralharyana.gov.in
- 2 The purpose of Saral Portal Haryana
- 3 List of schemes and services of Government of Haryana
- 4 Antyodaya Simple Dashboard
- 5 Key features of Haryana Antyodaya Saral Portal
- 6 How to register and login to the Saral Haryana portal?
- 7 Sign in process
- 8 Online application tracking process
- 9 Online ticket tracking process
- 10 Simple Haryana application status checking process through SMS
- 11 AntyodayaSaral Portal Download Schemes
Saral Haryana portal has been launched by the state government of Haryana which helps to provide many kinds of financial and social welfare services and facilities to the residence of Haryana state. The full name of this hotel is their Saral portal. This portal is an official website presented by the government of Haryana which is Saral haryana.gov.in launched by the Chief Minister itself. This portal is launched after the integration of several departments related to the government services of Haryana. With the help of this portal antyodaya Saral portal of the Haryana government the social welfare-related services and the schemes Run within the state by the government and can be availed by the residents of Haryana through this portal. With the help of this bottle you can easily take advantage of various schemes and services by registering and logging yourself into this portal.
Saral Haryana Portal – saralharyana.gov.in
The Haryana government has launched an integrated service portal for the convenience of the residents residing in the state. This portal has been named Antyodaya Saral Haryana. With the help of this official portal, every resident of the state can get information about the services and schemes being run in the state.
On the Saral Haryana portal launched by the Department of Electronics and Information, Government of Haryana, any person of the state can register and login and get the benefit of various services. The list of all schemes and services on this portal including ration card, dairy loan, pension etc. has been made available in PDF format.
The purpose of Saral Portal Haryana
The Haryana Saral Portal has been launched to further accelerate digitization in India. This portal will work to make the local residents digital in the state as well as provide them information about services and schemes at home. The portal inspires the adoption of cashless and paperless processes under the Digital India initiative.
You can download this list very easily with the help of Saral Haryana portal. You can also search online for the schemes and services available on the portal. Here at the end of this article, you are given a link to download the list of all services. This move of the Haryana government will prove to be effective in fulfilling the Digital India philosophy.
List of schemes and services of Government of Haryana
With the help of this portal, you can easily cat 562 plus in related details and the services of 38 government departments which are run by the Haryana Government on this Saral portal. The services related to ration card for a pension for daily loan related services and so on. Here we are providing you the list of all the services and schemes in pdf format which can be downloaded from the given link.
- Resident certificate (Revenue)
- Dealer Point Registration
- New ration card issued
- Income certificate (revenue)
- Social Justice and Empowerment
- New Power Connection (U / DHBVN)
- Dr. Ambedkar Meritorious Students Scheme (Welfare of SCBC)
- Bicycle Plan (BOCW – Labor)
- Marriage Registration (Urban Local Bodies)
- Micronutrient Fertilizer (Agriculture)
Interested people can also search for available services and schemes by clicking on the link provided for Saral Haryana portal.
Antyodaya Simple Dashboard
- A service delivery accountability portal for departments
- State-wise and district wise view of departmental performance
- Increase to authorities on pending file requests
- Will help in re-engineering services/schemes that are not performing well
Key features of Haryana Antyodaya Saral Portal
- With the facility of this portal, all the citizens of the state will be able to get the benefit from the services and schemes run by the state government.
- Live tracking facility of services and schemes has also been provided on the Saral portal of Haryana.
- This initiative of the Haryana government will bring transparency in the exchange of services between the government and the residents of the state.
- With the help of this integrated portal, one can apply to avail of any service or scheme.
How to register and login to the Saral Haryana portal?
All those interested people who want to complete the process of registration and registration by simple Haryana login will have to follow the easy steps given.
- First, you need to go to the official website of antyodaya-Saral portal of the government of Haryana. After this, the web page will open on the computer screen in front of you.
- On the side of a home page, you need to click on the login button full stop and after that, you need to click on the new user register here option in the section below the home screen.
- After this, the registration form will open on a new page in front of you. Here you have to enter your name, email id, mobile number, and password of your choice and click on the “Validate” button.
- Now you will get the login ID on your registered mobile number with the help of which you have to log in to the website.
- After that, you need to be redirected to the homepage of the official website and Now enter your login ID and password, and captcha code for the login section.
After entering all the information, click on “Submit”. After you successfully login to the website, you can avail the services in the Services section.
Sign in process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Saral Portal. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see “Here” written, after clicking on it, your face form will open.
- Details of the information asked in this form, such as – User ID, Password and Captcha Code have to be entered and clicked on the button of “Submit”. In this way, you can log in under Saral Portal.
Online application tracking process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Saral Portal. After this process, the home page of a website will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, you need to click on the track application online option and after that, a form will appear on your screen.
- Details of the information asked in this form like- enter your department, service, and application reference ID and click on the button of “Check Status”.
- In this way you can track online applications under Saral Portal.
Online ticket tracking process
- For this you need to first go to the official website of Saral login portal. After that in the homepage you need to click on the track ticket online option full stop after that a form will be appear on your screen.
- Details of the information asked in this form, such as – enter the ticket, search text and captcha code and click on the button of “Search”.
- In this way you can check online ticket status under Saral portal.
Simple Haryana application status checking process through SMS
If any person wants to check the status of the application through registered mobile number, then you have to type SARAL from your registered mobile number and send it to 7738299899. If you are not checking application status with registered mobile number, then you have to send SARAL <space> <Application Id / Ticket No> to 7738299899. Application status will be displayed in front of you.
AntyodayaSaral Portal Download Schemes
The procedure to download the complete list of 529 schemes and services of all 38 departments of Haryana is given below along with ration card, pension, dairy loan etc. in PDF format. The most commonly used state-of-the-art schemes and services are dealer point registration (transportation), resident certificate (revenue), new ration card (food and civil supplies), old age honor allowance (social justice and empowerment), income certificate (revenue). , New Electricity Connection (U / DHBVN), Cycle Scheme (BOCW – Labor), Dr. Ambedkar Meritorious Student Scheme (Welfare of SCBC), Marriage Registration (Urban Local Bodies) etc. All citizens can get Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal schemes and services by clicking on kms.Saral Haryana.nic.in/.