- 1 Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration 2022
- 2 Key Highlights of Rail kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022
- 3 Benefits and Features of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 4 Eligibility –
- 5 Required documents:
- 6 Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Apply
- 7 Training Centers of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022
- 8 Process to check Training Centres list
- 9 Process to check Trade related information
- 10 Track Application Status
- 11 Check Progress report in training
The government of India focuses on the development of the youth by launching various types of Schemes for them. Recently, a new scheme is introduced by our government named- Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022. Under this scheme, the youths will be provided entry-level training and industry-relevant skills by Railway Training Institutes. This scheme will be very beneficial to generate employment opportunities for Youths of India as well as the overall development of the country.
If you want to apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration 2022, this article would be helpful for you. We will discuss Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana online apply, eligibility, required documents, benefits, and other related details. You can also visit the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Official Website for more details.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration 2022
It is said that youths are the future of every country, therefore, the government likes to initiative several schemes for the development of the youth of the country. Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana application form is one of them. According to the guidelines of this scheme, the youths of India can apply online and get free training to develop their skills and get new industrial opportunities. This scheme will be implemented by the Ministry of Railways and the Technical Training Center of Banaras Rail Engine Factory will ensure that all facilities are being provided to the youth.
It has been estimated that approx. 50,000 youths will get the training under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana UPSC. This scheme has been launched on 17th September 2021 by our Railway Minister Mr. Ashwini Vashnav. There are 75 Railway training centers allotted where the applicants aged between 18 to 35 years are invited to get trained under this scheme. The total training time will be 100 hours.
Key Highlights of Rail kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022
|Name of the scheme||Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||To provide free training to the youth of the nation|
|Beneficiaries||Youth of India (50,000)|
|Areas of Training||Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Welder|
|Time duration||100 hours|
Benefits and Features of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
This scheme is a great initiative to provide skilled trainings to all the youth of the nation. They not only develop their skills but also be able to get various employments opportunities. This scheme will also reduce unemployment rate in our country. These training are cost of free and you can easily apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration by visiting the official website. Here are some key benefits and features of this amazing scheme.
- This scheme will provide industry-based skill training to approx 50,000 youth of the country.
- The youth will be able to get various employment opportunities.
- With the help of this scheme, the youths of nation will be skillful and self-reliant.
- Through this scheme, the country’s youth will receive free skill training.
- In this way, the youth will also contribute in the process of development of the nation as well as they will also be able to get better employment opportunities.
- The training will be provided throuth various training centres. and after completeing training, the youth are also entitled to received certificates.
If you want to apply for Rail kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022, here is the eligibility criteria, you must check.
- The applicant must be resident of India.
- The age of applicant must be between 18 to 35 years.
- The applicant must have passed 10th class with good marks becuase the selection of trade will be based on merit. The CGPA will be multiplied by 9.5 to convert in percentage.
- There is no reservation under this scheme.
- The candidates can not claim any employment in Railway.
- There is no allowances for trainees.
Here is the list required documents for Rail kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration 2022.
- ID proof such as Aadhaar card
- Domecile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth or Age Certificate
- 10th Class marksheet
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Passport size photos
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Apply
If you met all the points of eligibility criteria, you can apply for this scheme, here is the steps for your guidance.
- First, Go to the official website of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana by clicking here.
- You will the option “Apply Here” on the homepage.
- Next, Click on the Sign Up option.
- The Rail Kaushal Vika Yojana Online form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the required details : Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Number, Password.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- Next, Click on “Complete your profile” option.
- Here, enter your Email ID and Password.
- Click on the login tab.
- On the next page, Enter all the asked details and upload all the required documents.
- Click on the Submit tab.
- In this way, you can complete your Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 Online apply.
You can visit the official website to know about the Rail kaushal Vikas Yojana Last date and other related details. For offline Registration, You can download Rail kaushal Vikas Yojana form PDF. Fill all the required details and attached with required documents. Finally, summit it to the concerned authority office.
Training Centers of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022
There are total 75 Railway Training Institutes that are allotted by the government to provide trainings to youth of the nation. The final selection of the candidates will also implement by these centers. All the youths will receive industry-related skill training and develop their basic industry skills. The youths can not claim any employment in the railway after completing the training.
Process to check Training Centres list
- First, visit the official website.
- You will be land on the homepage.
- Click on “Institute” option.
- After clicking, the names and location of all the Railway Training Centres will open on your screen.
- Go to the Railway Kaushal Vikas Yojana Official Website.
- Click on the “Trades” on the homepage.
- Click on your Preferred trade.
- All the trade related information will appear on your screen.
Track Application Status
- Visit the official website of railkvy.indianrailway.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Application Status”.
- On the next page, you have to login with your login credentials.
- After Successful login, enter your application number.
- Click on the search tab and your application status will appear on your screen.
Check Progress report in training
- Go to the official website of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- On the homepage, click on the Trainee option.
- The new page will open on your screen.
- Enter your Email ID and Password.
- Click on the login tab and you will be redirected to the next page.
- Click on Trainee Progress option and all the details will open on your screen.