Pradhan Mantri Kissan Samman Nidhi Yojna is a scheme launched by the Indian finance minister for the wellness and benefit of small and marginal farmers. In this Article we have discussed the objective, registration process and documents required for the registration. Most importantly, this article includes section of how to check Pradhan Mantri Kissan Samman Nidhi Online status.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna
The Central government of India announced the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for financial support for small farmers. Prime Minister Kisan Yojana has been announced by the interim finance minister. Under this scheme the government will provide Rs. 6000 / – in 3 instalments of Rs. 2000 / – to farmers. Around 8.70 crore farmers will be benefitted from this program.
The Government has released the 4th instalment of the scheme to farmers. Prime Minister Kisan Samman Yojan’s beneficiaries will receive the fifth instalment in June 2020. This update is published on the official website of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi’s list. After the official statement, we will get a direct link to review the new list of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020 here.
कोरोना वायरस के फलस्वरूप आयी बेरोजगारी को देखते हुए सरकार ने पीएम किसान सम्मान योजना’ के तहत 5वी क़िस्त 2,000 रुपये अप्रैल के पहले सप्ताह में किसानों के खाते में डाल दी गई, इससे 8.7 करोड़ किसान लाभान्वित होंगे ! “प्रधानमंत्री किसान योजना की तीसरी क़िस्त अगस्त महीने में आएगी”
Objective of the scheme
The main aim of PMKSY is to-
- Achieve convergence of investments in field irrigation,
- Expand the area under irrigation guaranteed,
- Increase the efficiency of water use in agriculture,
- Reduce water waste,
- Increase the introduction of precision irrigation and other technologies to save water.
- Increasing aquifer refilling and introducing sustainable water conservation practices by exploring the possibility of reusing domestic treated wastewater for suburban agriculture
- Attracting greater private investment in precision irrigation systems.
Eligibility for PM Kisan scheme
Under this scheme, farm families with fertile land can register by name.
- Farmers from urban and rural areas
- Small and marginal farming families
Who does not fit into the Kisan PM program?
- Institutional landowners
- Current or retired state and central government employees, as well as PSUs and autonomous government agencies.
- Beneficiaries with higher economic status do not qualify.
- Those who pay income tax
- Farmers who hold constitutional positions
- Specialists such as doctors, engineers and lawyers
- Retired with a monthly pension of more than 10,000 rupees
How to Register for this Scheme
To register, farmers must contact the local Patvari / Revenue Officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) appointed by the state government.
The Common Service Centers (CSC) are also authorized to register farmers in the scheme after paying fees.
Farmers can also register through Farmers’ Corner on the government portal.
Farmers can also edit their names in the PM-Kisan database in accordance with their Aadhaar database through the portal.
Farmers check the status of the payments through the Farmer corner on the portal.
नामँकन के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज
आधार कार्ड अनिवार्य है
इसके अलावा नागरिकता सरटीफिकेट, खसरा खतौनी, और बैंक खाता विवरण अधिकारी को जमा करना होगा!
PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary status check
- First visit the official website pmkisan.nic.in or click the link below.
- Now the candidate clicks on the farmer’s corner.
- Then click on the ‘beneficiary status’.
- A new website will now open.
- Choose Aadhaar number, account number, or cellphone number to check installment status.
- After entering details, click the “Get Data” button.
- Now wait a few seconds. The status of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi is displayed on the screen.
PM Kisan Mobile Application
After one year, the government launched PM Kisan Yojna Android application on February 24, 2020. The PM Kisan application was launched to expand the benefits for farmers. As part of this application, farmers now review most of the information about the system, e.g. beneficiary status, registration status and amount of assistance etc. without visiting the official website.
Pradhan Mantri Kissan Samman Nidhi is a government scheme which shows the ethical measure of the government towards the farmers. You can check status of the scheme on the links provided below or visit the official website. Apart from that android app also provides you all the details regarding the online status.
Q-प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना साथ लाभहेतु आवेदन करने के लिये आवश्यक दस्तावेज कौन कौन से हैं ?
Ans-1. खसरा खतौनी की नकल / किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड
Q-PMKSN आवेदन फॉर्म में कौन सा बैंक खाता नम्बर दें?
Ans-जनधन खाता नम्बर या बचत खाता नम्बर देना अनिवार्य है तभी आप योजना का लाभ उठा पाएंगे
Q- What are the benefits of the Scheme?
Ans-Under this scheme, Landholder Farmer families with total cultivable holding up to 2 hectares shall be benefited a with Rs.6000 per annum per family payable in three equal instalments, every four months.