The government of Odisha has launched a very special scheme which is known as the Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana (HSY). This scheme includes an online Web portal that will provide financial assistance for the cremation to those who are needy and poor. By this, the people who are needy can easily perform the last rituals of their loved ones. It comes under the chief minister relief fund (CMRF) and the web portal for CMRF can be accessed by candidates in order to register themself for this scheme. Here we are going to tell you how to apply for Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana, also we have provided the registration form/application form pdf of the scheme which can be accessed directly from cmrfodisha.gov.in.
Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana scheme is a government of Odisha initiative to provide financial assistance to the deceased family so that they can perform the last rites and its rituals. Rs.2000 are provided to the rural areas people and Rs.3000 in urban areas are provided under the scheme by the government. Apart from this, the government has also started the ‘Mahaprayan Initiative’ in which the family of the deceased will be provided services which includes carrying the vehicles with dead bodies (hearse) for the cremation/burial place. This service will be provided by CMRF resources to the district hospitals, hospitals, and other medical colleges. So people can get the benefit under this scheme via Harishchandra Yojana online apply 2021.
|Scheme||Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana|
|Launched by||Naveen Patnaik (CM of Odisha)|
|Purpose||Financial Assistance for Cremation|
|Sanctioned Amount||Rs 2000 for rural and Rs 3000 for urban areas|
Harischandra sahayata yojana online apply
This scheme is a very important initiative taken by the Odisha government so that healthcare and bereavement assistance for the needy can be provided to the people of the states. So if you want to apply for this scheme kindly check the below-given steps for the HSY scheme online apply and registration.
- Firstly visit the official website of cmrfodisha.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage, you will see the link of ‘apply online’ under the ‘Welcome to chief minister relief fund’ section.
- After this, the Harischandra Sahayata Yojana application form Will be opened in front of you.
- On this form, you will have to enter all the details which are required, with that you will also have to upload the scanned copy of the income certificate, Aadhaar card details, a copy of the recommendation, and patient identity proof.
- Afterward, click on the submit button in order to complete the Harischandra Yojana Odisha registration process.
- Here we have also provided the advertisement of Harish Chandra Sahayata Yojana 2021 form pdf with complete information.
HSY Advertisement .pdf
- Candidates can make their user login in order to get financial assistance for cremation by clicking here.
District wise beneficiary of HSY scheme
Under the HSY scheme, the government of Orissa has launched a web portal in which the data of beneficiaries can be checked via user login. The district coordinators and data entry operator of HRMS updates the data on a regular basis. To check yourself in the beneficiary list visit the official website after the registration process by using your username and password and entering the case sensitive code.
The districts included under HSY beneficiaries are Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Bhadrak, Bolangir, Boudh, Cuttack, Deogarh, Dhenkanal, Gajapati, Ganjam, Jagatsinghpur, Jaipur, Jharsuguda, Kalahandi, Kandhamal, Kendrapara, Keonjhar, Koraput, Garuda, Malkangiri, Mayurbhanj, Nayakar, Nabarangpur, Noapara, Puri, Raigad, Sambalpur, Sonepur, Sundargath.
Eligibility and Documents Required
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Annual income should be low
- BPL card
- Applicants should belong to a poor family (having a BPL card).
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Domicile Bonafide certificate
Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Odisha Features
The highlights and important features of this great scheme are as follows:
- Under the scheme Rs. 14 crores will provide financial assistance by the state government of Odisha from CMRF. In which the 10 crore rupees will be given from CMRF funds whereas four crores will be provided by the collectors.
- The government has provided approximately Rs.32 crore to 1.68 lakh poor and needy families of the deceased in the last two years.
- For the implementation of Harishchandra Yojana Odisha, the CMRS will provide funds, and the Mahaprayan hearse service and other programs are commenced.
- Under this, the government has already provided 39 vehicles for 29 districts which also includes three vehicles for six medical colleges of the state.
- The government of Odisha has also proposed to the Central govt. that the CMRF activities under corporate social responsibility should be added like in the Prime Minister relief fund.
Harischandra sahayata yojana form pdf download
In order to apply for the registration, you will have to first download the application form for CMRF which can be downloaded from the CMRF official website.
The HSY application form PDF can be downloaded from the given links. Official link -> https://www.gaodisha.gov.in/node/1262
Fill appropriate information in the form and submit it by either offline mode by either visiting the nearest district coordinator and data entry operator of HRMS or via online mode.
The Guidelines of harischandra sahayata yojana via CMRF are as follows.
The aim of CMRF – the chief minister relief fund aims at providing aid to the persons who are affected via calamities and in distress conditions and do not have enough finance to get proper assistance.
The case is eligible for assistance includes:
- Poor and persons in distress.
- Aged, differently-abled, orphans, AIDS-affected, and institutions supporting them.
- NOK’s of a person dying due to calamities or violence.
- The person affected by calamities or violence.
- Medical treatment.
- Medical aid to freedom fighters pensioners.
- Medical aid in remote areas through the collector.
- Assistance to similar institutions. Assistance for rural development. Delegation of powers. Visit the official website to know more about the guidelines of CMRF.
Disclaimer: All the information provided above is here for educational purposes only and information is taken from the internet. We do not inherit any responsibility for the information provided above, viewers are advised to visit the official website to get proper information.