Government of Maharashtra has launch a special housing scheme for the the people of Maharashtra who don’t have their own home. This scheme is known as ramai Aawas gharkul Yojana 2020. In this housing scheme or Awas Yojana the poor people who belong to schedule caste and Scheduled Tribes, Buddhist (St and SC) category are included so that they can get benefit from the scheme. The Social Justice Department has sanctioned around 1.5 lakh houses to those who belong to scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe category in Maharashtra. The Maharashtra government has set the target to provide 51 lakh houses in the scheme to the poor people of Maharashtra. The Maharashtra Gharkul Yojana List or Ramai Awas Yojana List pdf has been provided by the government which you can check in the below given information .
The Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana list 2020 has been released and updated on the online portal by the government of Maharashtra. So the people who have applied for this scheme can check their name in the Gharkul Yojana beneficiary list 2020. You will have to visit the official website to check your name on the list.
What is Ramai Awas Yojana ?
घरकुल योजना 2020 यादी महाराष्ट्र: As we know that there is huge free land in our country, Government of Maharashtra has promised that they will help those families who do not have their own houses as their fall under the poverty. The Maharashtra government has provided housing scheme to the poor people of Maharashtra who do not have their own homes. This Yojana AIMS at providing houses to the poor people who belong to the scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe Buddhist categories in the state of Maharashtra. Maharashtra government has stated that the government aims at providing benefit the economic weaker section of the state and by this the state will climb more stairs of the progress.
|Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana 2020|
|Name of Scheme||Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana|
|Launched by||Social Justice Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Neo Buddhist sections of Maharashtra, economically weaker families.|
|Major Benefit||state government is providing houses to the poor people|
|Scheme Objective||People of the state want to get their own house|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
Gharkul Yojana Online Registration
Interested beneficiaries who want their own home in the state of Maharashtra will have to apply under this scheme by visiting the official website of Ramai Awas Yojana. The selection of the beneficiaries will be done by the the gram panchayat. Gram Panchayat publishes the permanent waiting list on the notice board of Gram Panchayat. It should be known that only the citizen who belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribe and Neo Buddhist can apply under the scheme to get the benefit.
Gharkul Yojana Documents
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Applicant must be of scheduled caste, scheduled caste, neo Buddhist class.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Gharkul Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The Beneficiary Guidelines for this scheme are as follows:
- The Applicant applying for this scheme should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The Applicant applying for this scheme should belong to scheduled caste (SC), scheduled caste (ST) or neo Buddhist class.
Benefits of Maharashtra Gharkul yojana
The scheme provides a number of benefits to the applicants. Here are some of the benefits which you can avail if you fall under the the requirements of the Yojana:
- The scheme provides benefit only to the the people who belong to to Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribes and Neo Buddhist who belong to economically weaker section of the society of Maharashtra.
- The Gharkul Yojana aims at providing houses to the economically weaker section of SC, ST and Neo Buddhist who are the resident of Maharashtra.
- All those people who fall under the requirements and are the resident of Maharashtra can avail their own houses under this scheme.
How to Apply in Ramai Awas Yojana
If you want to apply under this Yojana then you will have to follow the below given steps:
- Firstly visit the official website of the scheme or click here.
- Now the homepage of the official website will be open in front of you, here you will have to click on the online application of the Ramai Awas Yojana option.
- After clicking this a new page will be opened in front of you which is the application form page, kindly fill all your details that have been asked on this page like your name, address, Adhaar number etc.
- Prior filling all the application click on the submit button.
- Now login by going to the homepage here you have to enter your username and password. Application is now completed.
How to check Ramai Gharkul Yojana List 2020
All the beneficiaries who have applied under the Ramai Awas Yojana can check their name in the Gharkul yojana new list Maharashtra 2020 by following the step-by-step process:
- Firstly visit official website of the Department of Social Justice of Maharashtra. The homepage of the website will be open in front of you.
- Now on the homepage you will have to click on the option of New list.
- After this a new page will open here the applicant will have to fill up his application number and his name in order to check the status of the application.
- After filling all the necessary details asked, a new page will be opened in front of you here you can see the Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana new List 2020.
- The beneficiaries can simply check their name in the list and can get their house build under the special scheme of Maharashtra government.