rythu bharosa scheme – ysr rythu bharosa status: In most of the Indian states, farmers do not have any financial support to gather the essential needs for farming. For this, the government has made more offers for farmers to survive in the field of agriculture.
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh as allocated some financial aids for the farmers and this was announced in the video call conference on 15th May 2020. They announced to give Rs 7500. But due to the COVID-19 pandemic period, they decided to deposit only Rs 2000in the banks of farmers in April month.
What is Ysr Rythu Bharosa List Scheme?
rythu bharosa 2020 – rythu bharosa list is the scheme that provides monetary benefits to the farmers that mostly help them in farming. From this scheme, more than forty-nine lakhs of farmer families got minimum support money.
The scheme is mainly developed for the farmers who are poor and to provide them with a cash amount and financial support for all the farmer’s families to produce high-quality crops and seed. For cultivating each year the farmers need more than 13,500 rupees during the crop season. By producing high-quality crops, the farmers can sell it in the market at a good price and can earn a good profit from crop production.
pm kisan rythu bharosa Purpose
- Documents that are required for application form:
- The farmers should submit the bonafide certificate that was issued by the authority that shows the permanent address of the applicant in Andhra Pradesh.
- The income certificate of the farmers should be attached to the application form.
- The ration card of the farmer’s family should be submitted. So that the poor farmer can get the welfare from this scheme. The main proofs that should be attached to the application form are Aadhaar card, ration card, voter ID card, Passport Size Photograph, BPL card, caste certificate, and permanent land documents.
- Farmers also be should be clear with their account number, pin code number, bank account number, and branch code.
Benefits of Ysr rythu bharosa list:
- This helps the poor farmers who want help from the government by this scheme.
- By this scheme, the farmers will have their own land for farming up to 5 cares.
- This scheme will provide the farmer with the welfare of the financial support of rupees fifty thousand for each farmer.
- This scheme has allocated rupees 2500 crores only for the agriculture sector and government.
- From the rythu bharosa, the farmer can dig bore well with free of cost with the help of the financial support of the government.
Eligibility criteria for Ysr rythu bharosa list
lets give you details about rythu bharosa online apply, Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020, Online Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List, District Wise List, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal, 1st, 2nd Farmer List YSR Rythu Bharosa, toll free number, online, helpline number, kendram jobs, ysr rythu bharosa toll free number, apply, jobs, check, login, rythu bharosa ap gov in, ysr rythu bharosa gov, etc.
- The farmers who want to be avail the Ysr rythu bharosa scheme should have the own farmland or patta land, to cultivate and the farmer should have the land records.
- All the farmers from Andhra Pradesh should connect with the agriculture sector as the main business.
- The farmers who have already joined in other government schemes of any other Indian state cannot obtain the welfare from the Ysr rythu bharosa
- The scheme is mainly mad for the poor farmers who want one welfare and offer from the government to survive in the field of the agriculture sector.
- This scheme is only for only poor and marginal farmers who want to develop the agriculture business.
How to check the status – ysr rythu bharosa list
rythu bharosa status 2020:
- The first step is to visit the official website i.e ysr rythu bharosa gov in that was provided by the government to the Ysr rythu bharosa list.
ysr rythu bharosa payment
- By selecting the link, you will visit the Ysr rythu bharosa official website homepage and the applicant should log in to the account using the user name and password.
ysr rythu bharosa payment status
- The next step is to check whether the name of the applicant farmer is on the list or not.
- If the name is resent in the list we should fill the aadhaar card number and code number in the other column.
- After entering all the details, the farmer applicant should click the submit button.
Ysr Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status?
The Andhra Pradesh government has started the rythu bharosa under the department of the agriculture sector.
This scheme was introduced in the year 2019, 15th October. This welfare scheme is mainly launched for poor farmers in Indian states to develop their lives in agriculture. You can check the payment status by clicking the website given by the government. And you can get the latest updates and information.
Farmers are the backbone of the world. They provide us food with full hard work. They also need some schemes and plans for the development of agriculture.
So, this is the best scheme for the farmers and they can obtain the best benefits of the Ysr rythu bharosa list. The main aim of this scheme is to provide farmers with the best financial support. If the farmer wants all the bits of help that are provided by the government, then they should apply for this scheme by following the above-mentioned methods.