- 1 SVAYEM Scheme for Assam Youth Empowerment
The SVAYEM scheme stands for Swami Vivekananda Assam youth empowerment scheme. This scheme aims to provide financial support to the younger and youths of Assam so that they can generate income via activities like manufacturing, trading, and the service sector. This is a very essential flagship scheme launched by the government of Assam as it provides financial health so that the youth of the state can stand on their own feet. The scheme was first started in the year 2017 now it’s being renewed under the Re-SWAYEM scheme 2020-21. In this scheme, the government will be providing Rs.50,000 each to 2,00,000 youths so that they can become an entrepreneur. If you are also interested in this game then you can fill up the Assam Swayem scheme online application/registration form which we have provided here.
SVAYEM Scheme for Assam Youth Empowerment
The SWAYEM scheme is an initiative taken by the government of Assam which provides financial support to the youth of the state of Assam by which the youth can generate income from themself by manufacturing, trading, and service sectors. By this scheme, millions of opportunities will be created for use in Assam. The youth will be encouraged for entrepreneurship and new and existing ventures which will help in the development of the state as a whole.
Svayem scheme full form: Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Scheme|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Amount||Rs. 50,000/- per youth|
|Launch Date||16th September 2020|
|Objective||To encourage entrepreneurship among educated youths|
|No of beneficiaries||2 lakh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Earlier this scheme was launched in the year 2017 but now in this year, the scheme has been rejuvenated according to the current situation and needs of the society as a whole. The state finance department, the government of Assam will implement the scheme.
Objectives of SVAYEM Yojana
- The main objective of this flagship scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the youth who belongs to rural and urban areas of the state of Assam.
- The scheme aims to grow new and existing ventures by providing financial assistance to the youth.
- Financial support will be provided to small and micro-level enterprises of Assam. MSE would be engaged in the trading and services sector.
- Financial credits will be provided to the traditional artisans of Assam so that their income level can grow.
- This way the traditional artisans in the state of Assam will get sustainable growth.
How to Apply
SVAYEM Scheme 2020 Online Form can be filled on the official website of svayem.in. The registration for the year 2021 will be starting soon.
- Visit the official website of SYAVEM by clicking here -> https://www.svayem.in/svayem/login.
- Now here fill the application form of SVAYAM by filling in all your required details.
- Submit the application form with all the required documents in the district office.
- The General manager, DICC will scrutinize the application form and forward it to the district level committee to get approval.
- After the examination of your application form for the loan, the DLC will recommend it to the corresponding bank.
- Bank will appraise your project both economically and technically after this it will be approved for the project cost of DICC.
- The loan will be released to the beneficiaries within five days as the deposit of promoter contribution by the applicant and receipt of the submitted claim.
RE-SVAYEM Application Form Download
- Download the form for the scheme just click on the below given PDF format application form.
- Fill it with the all required details asked in the form.
- Submit the form to the district office.
All the below mentioned eligibility criteria should be followed by the applicants in order to get themselves and rolled under SVAYEM scheme of Assam 2021.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- The age of the applicant should be above 18 years and below 40 years. Matriculation has been passed by the candidate.
- It is necessary that the youth does not have any income to get assistance under the scheme.
- The applicant should have the skill, experience, and knowledge to undertake the income-generating activities mentioned in the scheme.
- Applicants who have completed the skill development training will be given preference.
- If the applicant is a defaulter in any loan previously then he will not get financial assistance under SVAYEM. PMEGP beneficiaries of the last five years or not eligible for the scheme.
List of activity under SVAYEM Scheme
The income-generating activities under this scheme are listed below:
- Rural Transport Service such as Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw
- Service Sector
- Shops, repairing Centres, Handicraft, Cottage Industries
Negative list of activities
- Manufacturing of intoxicant items
- Sales outlet of Liquor
- Beedi, Panmasala, Cigarette, Etc.
- Plastic bags below 40 microns
Financial Assistance under SVAYEM Scheme
The scheme provides financial assistance via the public sector, private sector, and regional rural banks. Entrepreneurs will get a quantum loan of 1 lakh for new entrepreneurs and 2 lakhs for the existing entrepreneur.
|Category||Amount||Government Subsidy %||Beneficiary contribution||Bank Loan||Remarks|
|New entrepreneurs||Rs. 1 Lakh||
|25%||55%||Project cost maximum subject to Rs.20000|
|Rs. 2 Lakh||20%||25%
|Project cost maximum subject to Rs.40000|
List of SHG’s eligible for interview under Re-SVAYEM Scheme
If you want to check out the PDF list of SHG eligible for an interview under the RE-SVAYEM scheme, click on the below given link for Golaghat district.
Note: All the information that we have provided above has been taken from the internet. We are not the official source of the information kindly visit the official website of SVAYEM to know more information.