- 1 Punjab sarbat sehat Bima Yojana 2021
- 2 sehat Bima Yojana mobile team to make e cards
- 3 Beneficiaries to be enrolled in sarbat sehat Bima Yojana
- 4 Covid-19 insurance
- 5 Saral sehat Bima Yojana cards
- 6 Achievements of Sarbat Sehat Yojana
- 7 Eligibility criteria
- 8 Sarbat sehat Yojana registration process
- 9 How to check sehat Bima Yojana beneficiary list
Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana | Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab Beneficiary & Hospital List | Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Online Registration
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana is launched by the government of Punjab for all the residents of Punjab state. This Scheme is launched for providing Hospital facilities to all the residents of Punjab state easily. This scheme also aims to improve Hospital facilities around the state for the general public of Punjab. Sarbat Sehat Yojana is an essential scheme launched by the CM of Punjab.
In this article, we are going to tell you all the important aspect of service sehat Bima Yojana. We share all the related details and step-by-step procedure on how to register yourself on sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. You can also check beneficiary list status and hospital list available in the scheme with the help of this article so read this article till the end.
Punjab sarbat sehat Bima Yojana 2021
|Name||Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Punjab|
|Objective||Providing health benefits|
SSB launched by the Chief Minister of Punjab Dr Amrinder Singh. The main objective of launching the scheme is to implement cashless treatment for all the residents of Punjab state and helps to provide improved Hospital facilities throughout the state. This cashless treatment will provide to the poor citizens of the state so that taken easily go to the hospital for their regular checkup and surgeries without any financial difficulties. Also, this scheme has to provide a yearly incentive for the citizens of Punjab.
sehat Bima Yojana mobile team to make e cards
According to the information service sehat Bima Yojana beneficiary will able to get treatment in more than 200 government hospitals and 700 Private hospitals free of cost up To 5 lakh per year. For regulating the scheme the government of Punjab conduct a meeting with deputy commissioner Sandeep Hans on February 2021. In this meeting civil supply department officers And Labour Department Punjab Mandi board executive department and taxation department officer also available for discussing a smooth flow of this game throughout the state. In this meeting, the government decided to launch a service sehat Bima Yojana e-card for The Eligible beneficiaries so that they can easily get treatment in any government and private hospitals free of cost.
Beneficiaries to be enrolled in sarbat sehat Bima Yojana
Sehat Bima Yojana is health insurance for 500000 rupees which offered to all the beneficiaries of this Yojana. Balbir Singh Sidhu Punjab Health Minister directed the officials to and Rolls all the beneficiaries for this Yojana within a period of 6 months. For that woman set various camps at the village level in all the district of Punjab for generating e-cards. This camp is arranged by the concerned department of service sehat Bima Yojana which helps to generate e-card and provide it to all the eligible candidates for the scheme. For same Punjab, the Mandi board has also introduced organising various cams to the market community of Punjab in order to register all the farmers under sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana.
Service sehat Bima Yojana also provides insurance for all the Frontline workers during the covid-19 pandemic. These front line workers are included as sanitization staff Safai karmchari is doctors what boys specialist Asha workers technicians paramedics nurse and all the other Health Care workers are included in this covid-19 insurance under sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. The compensation amount in this is up to 50 lakh which is provided to all the beneficiaries in case of any kind of accident.
Saral sehat Bima Yojana cards
If you are a citizen of Punjab and you have ration card labour registration or Labour Department farmers organisation or yellow card holder small trade registered in Tax Department etc then you can avail the benefit of the scheme. Service helps you to get cashless treatment of 2 500000 Rupees full stop if you want to avail the benefit of this scheme you have to required to make cards. With the help of this health card unable to get cashless treatment in any certified government or private hospitals in Punjab. Just need to show this card in the hospital at the time of treatment and then you will able to get cashless treatment up to 5 lakh rupees. You will able to make this card in any service centre by paying 30 rupees of fees.
Achievements of Sarbat Sehat Yojana
- Today Yojana helps to make 4600000 e-cards for the citizens of Punjab.
- Under Bima Yojana around 3.50 lakh, peoples will get treated.
- Under Sarbat Sehat Yojana around 700 Hospitals impaneled.
- Till now around 6600 heart surgeries and 3900 joint replacement and 9000 cancer patients have been treated and around 96000 diagnoses and have been treated with the help of this scheme.
- Under this team, covid-19 treatment will also include.
- This can provide you insurance cover up to 5 lakh rupees per beneficiary family.
- If you want to apply for this scheme you must be a resident of Punjab state.
- Applicant must hold a ration card.
- Applicant must belong to the below poverty line category.
Sarbat sehat Yojana registration process
There is no registration process for this scheme The selection will automatically be prepared by the concerned authority on the basis of peoples who belongs to below poverty line segment and have a ration card. This scheme also includes different categories of beneficiaries which are mentioned below.
|NFSA Ration Card||20.43 Lakh|
|Construction Worker||2.38 Lakh|
|Small Traders||0.46 Lakh|
|J-Form Holder Farmers||4.94 Lakh|
|Small and Marginal Farmers||2.76 Lakh|
|Accredited and Yellow Card Journalist||4700|
|Total Families||61 Lakh|
How to check sehat Bima Yojana beneficiary list
- First, you need to visit the official website of sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana.
- After that, on a home page, you need to click on check eligibility under SSB Yojana.
- On the next page, you will get to option to check your eligibility criteria.
- You can search by your Aadhar card number smart ration card number PAN card number construction work I D journalist i d. Or you can search by your name manually.
- Now click on your desired option and enter the details.