The government has released Pradhan Mantri Krishi Samman Nidhi Yojna List 2020 on the online portal.
In this article, we have provided about this Scheme of the Government, Purpose of the Yojna List 2020, methods to check Pradhan Mantri Krishi Samman Nidhi Yojna List 2020, and how to get registered to get benefits from the Scheme.
New update- Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the farmers are left miserable. Considering the problems faced by small and marginal farmers, the government has decided to distribute the 5th installment in June and July.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna
India’s central government has announced Pradhan Mantri Kissan Samman Nidhi Yojana for the financial support of small and marginal farmers.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana had been announced by Piyush Goel, the interim finance minister. The government will provide Rs 6000 under this program in 3 installments of Rs—2000 to agricultural producers. Around 8.70 crore farmers will get benefit from this program.
The government has launched the fourth installment of the program for farmers. The beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will receive the fifth installment in June 2020.
This update will be released on the official website of the list of Prime Minister Kissan Samman Nidhi. After the official statement, we get a direct link to check the new 2020 list of Prime Minister Kissan Samman Nidhi Yojna.
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna
The main objectives of PMKSY are:
- Achieve the convergence of irrigation investments,
- Guaranteed area expansion through irrigation,
- Improve the efficiency of water use in agriculture,
- Reducing water waste,
- Increased introduction of precision irrigation and other water-saving technologies.
- Increase aquifer refilling and introduce sustainable water conservation practices by examining the possibility of reusing domestic wastewater for suburban agriculture
- Attract more significant private investment in precision irrigation systems.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Samman Nidhi Yojna List 2020
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna new 2020 list, the program beneficiaries will receive Rs 6,000 in the same three installments.
- You can check your online status using a mobile number or account number in a banking book. The government has announced a new list of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Samman Yojna 2020. The following are some of the benefits of the 2020 PKSNY list.
- Beneficiaries of the Scheme do not have to go anywhere, and they can quickly check the name in the list on the online portals.
- The bank accounts of all people whose names appear in the catalog shall be deposited in three installments of Rs 2000, total Rs 6000 in a year.
- The amount under the Yojna is transferred directly to the recipient’s bank account.
- The goal of this list is to empower farmers and improve their livelihoods.
- The names of beneficiaries in rural and urban areas are published in this new list.
- The recipients of this Yojna will benefit for the next five years.
How to check the PMKSNY list 2020
Step 1- Visit PM Kissan official portal- http://www.pmkisan.gov.in.
Step 2- Now Click on the “Farmer Corner” option and then click the “Beneficiary List” list option.
Step 3- After that State wise report of Farmer installments will appear in front of your screen.
Step 4- Then Click ”pm Kissan respective state link” option appear on your screen.
Step 5- After that installment details of all the districts of the following state will appear. Check the name of beneficiaries.
How to Register for this Scheme
- To apply for this Yojna, farmers have to contact the local Patwari / Revenue Officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kissan) appointed by the state government.
- The Common Service Centers (CSC) are also authorized to register farmers in the Scheme.
- Farmers can also register through Farmer’s Corner on the online portal.
- Farmers can also edit their names in the PM-Kissan database following their Aadhaar database on the portal.
- Farmers can also check the status of their payments through the Farmer’s corner on the portal.
Aadhaar card is mandatory. Apart from that, voter ID, land Documents, and a copy of the passbook must be submitted to the officer.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi list 2020 is a government step that shows the government’s ethical measure towards the farmers.
You can check the beneficiary list 2020 of the Scheme on the links provided below or visit the official website http://www.pmkisan.gov.in. Apart from that android app also gives you all the details regarding the Scheme such as beneficiary list and online status etc.
Frequently Asked Question
Q- What are the benefits of the Scheme?
Ans-Under this Yojna, Landholder Farmer families with total cultivable holding up to 2 hectares, shall be benefited a with Rs.6000 per annum per family payable in three equal installments.
Q- When will the 5th installment list for Kissan Samman Nidhi be released?
Ans. 5th installment for Kissan Samman Nidhi List will be released in June and July 2020.
Q- What are the documents required to get registered?
Ans- Aadhaar card is mandatory. Apart from that, voter ID, land Documents, and a copy of the passbook must be submitted to the officer.