In February 2021 PCMC announced this new scheme in their constituency. Under this scheme construction of new affordable flats was given to EWS, MIG, and LIG people. You can apply online for registration from the official website of PCMC link and instruction given below you can read the detail and follow instructions to register yourself under this scheme. A total of 7500 flats will be available and an allotment will be done using a lottery system.
|Pimpri Chinchwad Awas yojna||Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAYU)|
|Number of houses to be built||7500|
|Started by||(PCMC) Pimpri Chinchwad municipal corporation|
|Beneficiaries||Economically weaker section group|
PCMC Key Features
- PCMC (Pimpri-Chinchwad) municipal corporation start building construction of houses for economically weaker section group in 2021.
- Under this scheme, they will construct 7500 houses for low-income people.
- The scheme will benefit the people of Pimpri-Chinchwad city, Pune (Maharashtra).
- the beneficiary will be selected by a lottery system.
- The selected beneficiary will have to submit the related document to PCMC.
- Announcement of the scheme on 15 august 2020.
- A public notice released on 01 October 2020.
- PCMC is a municipal corporation of Pimpri-Chinchwad district Pune in the northwestern city.
- It governs the neighborhood of Pimpri Chinchwad and the northwestern city of Pune.
- This region is famous for the Automobile industry and manufacturing industry.
- Establishment on 11 October 1982.
- The area under it 181 km^2.
- Headquarter in Old Mumbai Pune highway.
- contact number +91 020-67333333
|Municipal commissioner||Rajesh Patil (IAS)|
Winner list of PCMC 2021
PIMPRI CHINCHWAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION-18 PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA
PCMC generate a list with detail of candidate name application number and category. Candidates can check their name and application number by downloading only from the official website. The detail of the winner list published by the municipal corporation on 27 February 2021.
PIMPRI CHINCHWAD PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA WINNER LIST 2021( CHARHOLI )
Here the total winner is 1368 detail of candidates given in pdf on the official website. Some winning candidate detail is given below.
1 105920210000080 Deepali Deepak Jadhav GENERAL NO
2 100420210001232 Sanjay Sakharam Ingale GENERAL NO
3 100420210000983 Laxmi Vishnu Boge GENERAL NO
4 107220210000569 Rajendra Tulashiram Mule GENERAL NO
5 100420210000872 Laxmi Suresh Galphade GENERAL NO
6 109820210000018 Manohar Sonaji Mundokar GENERAL NO
for detail of all winner list pdf link has been given below click to download the pdf .
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was launched on 25 June 2015 under the flagship mission of the government of India by the ministry of housing and urban affair (MoHUA).
- It aims to provide housing for all urban and rural area people.
- further, this scheme divides into two-component Urban (PMAY-U) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna and Rural (PMAY-R) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna.
- The mission will help to eliminate the shortage of houses among EWS ( economic weaker section), MIG (middle-income group), LIG (low-income group) category, and slum dwellers by the year 2022.
- the major component of this yojna are:- Provide credit-linked subsidy scheme, provide housing under a partnership with the private sector
- EWS (economic weaker section) salary up to 3 lakh.
- LIG (low-income group) salary 3-6 lakh.
- MIG (middle-income group) 6-18 lakh.
- Credit linked subsidy scheme -under this scheme loan of up to 6 lakh will provide at a subsidy rate for 20 years with the condition of housing size should less than 30 sqm. Also, women, SC and ST will be preferred first to avail of this subsidy.
How to apply online PCMC
steps to fill an online application form for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Urban (PMAY-U)
- open official website of PCMC.
- Click on apply online for PMAY-U.
- Enter the last 6 digits of adhar number.
- Duplicate applications found with one Adhaar number then he/she can only apply from any one of the past applications.
- if no application found then you can apply for the new form.
- the new form will open you have to enter the detail of the candidate as per the document.
- fill all the detail mentioned in the form.
- Complete all the detail and save the form.
- After saving please be sure you have saved your application number for further use.
- then it will show preview option must check your filled detail and then proceed further.
- after submitting the form you can take the printout of the filled application form and you will receive the message on your registered phone number.
- this will help you to check your status of getting allotted in this scheme.
Check/Track application status
- first, open the official website of PCMC
- click over Track application status.
- A new link will open and it will show the track of your assessment status.
- you can track by two options one is the name, father name, and a mobile number other using Assessment id.
- After selecting one of the above options you have to fill detail mention over there.
- In the first option, you have to select state, city, father name, mobile number, and name then press submit button.
- a new screen will open and your application status will appear.
Maharashtra government controversy over PCMC under PMAY
In January 2021 when the Maharashtra government muffled(stopped) the draw of more than 3000 flats lottery in Pimpri-Chinchwad under PMAY then PCMC cleared that they will announce a new list of flats allotment in few weeks. When this news spread over media NCP opposition party attacked over Maharashtra government about an increase in price and delay of the project. On the other side BJP mayor, Seema Salvale’s allotment of flats was postponed for further notice and soon they will release the official notification for fresh allotments.
The controversy is not stopped yet NCP leader Raju Mishal said on the next day that under their time they provided the flats at an affordable rate to the poor which was much lesser than the present government. NCP leaders provide data that they had provided the flats at 3.76 lakh rupee each under JNNURM yojna whereas the BJP government provided these flats at 8 lakh rupee each. Also, they blamed BJP for flats corruption at a very large scale and want a proper investigation to seek transparency in the allotment of flats.
BJP corporate Seema Salvale mayor of PCMC gave the reason why the lots of flats postponed on the official notification that rule and procedure that was provided by NCMC were not followed.
Municipal commissioner Shravan Hardikar announced that they will announce the allotment of flats in few days.
Commissioner of PCMC
Name:- Mr. Rajesh Patil (I.A.S.) Education:- M.Sc.(Statistics)
Address:- 4th floor, PCMC main building
Mumbai- Pune highway, Pimpri, Pune 411018
email:- [email protected]
Mayor of PCMC
Mrs.Usha alias Mai Manohar Dhore
499, Kilbil nivas, old Sangvi 411027
Political party:- Bharatiya Janata Party
Contact no. (Mo): 9922501671
email- [email protected]