- 1 How to Get NPTEL Certificate?
- 2 NPTEL Login @www.onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in
- 3 SWAYAM NPTEL Registration
- 4 Steps for NPTEL Registration on NPTEL Swayam Portal
- 5 Eligibility Criteria For Swayam Registration
- 6 How to enroll for NPTEL Courses July-Nov 2021?
- 7 How can I download Swayam mobile application?
- 8 Benefits of NPTEL Courses Certificates
- 9 Contact information of NPTEL Swayam
- 10 FAQs
NPTEL refers to The National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning. It is a collaboration between seven Indian institutes of Technology (IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, and Roorkee) and the Indian Institute of Science (IISC) to develop engineering and science course content.
In this article, We are going to discuss Swayam NPTEL Certificate download 2021, NPTEL registration, NPTEL course registration, benefits, and other related information.
How to Get NPTEL Certificate?
Here are some easy steps to download your NPTEL e-Certificate download.
- First, go tto your browser and enter NPTEL Candidate login.
- The various search results will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “NOC-Home” which is the official website of NPTEL Swayam.
- You can also redirected to NPTEL login page by Clicking here.
- On the homepage, click on the Candidate login button for NPTEL mentor certificate download.
- The candidate login portal will open on your screen.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on the login button and your course details will appear on your screen.
- On the right side, you can see View details option, click on it.
- After clicking, your marks and other details will open on your screen.
- Here, you can see “Download E-certificate” option.
- Click on it and your NPTEL FDP certificate download process will be completed.
NPTEL Login @www.onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in
- First, Go and visit the official website of https://onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the login button to go to NPTEL login portal.
- Now, Use a Google account to sign in.
- Select the course you want to enroll and click on the Join button.
- The introduction page of Course will open on your screen.
- Click on the Enroll button and you can successfully access your course.
SWAYAM NPTEL Registration
The SWAYAM online portal is launched by the Government of India where anyone can enrol themselves in NPTEL & MHRD 2000+ online courses. All the courses are free and you will also get certificates on the successful completion of course.
The NPTEL SWAYAM login portal offers various courses related to Engineering Thermodynamics, Data Structures and algorithms, Fundamentals of Health Research, Constitutional Studies, Programming and many more.
Although there is no registration fee or course fee to enroll in NPTEL online Courses registration 2021. but when you apply for NPTEL certificate after the completion of course, you have to pay the appropriate amount of fee. You can also check official website to check NPTEL results and NPTEL exam registration last date 2021.
Steps for NPTEL Registration on NPTEL Swayam Portal
If you want to enroll any NPTEL course, first you have to get registered yourself on NPTEL Swayam login portal. Here are the steps for the registration process:
- First, Go and visit the official website of Swayam Portal.
- On the homepage, click on the Sign in/Register option.
- As you dont have any account, click on the Sign Up Now option.
- After clicking, the registration form will open on your screen.
- Here, enter all the required details.
- Next, Click on the “Send Verification Code” button and you will receive an OTP on your provided mobile number.
- At last, click on the “Create” button and the NPTEL registration 2021 process will be completed.
You can also visit the official website for NPTEL exam registration 2021.
Also check – Khedut Login 2021
Eligibility Criteria For Swayam Registration
There is no such eligibility criteria to enroll in Swayam NPTEL courses. Any candidate with any qualification, caste, religion, age can apply for Swayam registration and access all its facilities and features.
There are few Technical needs that must be fulfilled to apply for NPTEL Swayam Programs. The following are the requirements;
- You must have a good speed interenet connection.
- you must have a device including Desktop or laptop with the flash player.
- Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, and Android are the operating systems that Swayam App or portal may run on (Open the Port 80 o Port 1935 RTMP).
- Anyy browsers such as Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Internet Explorer etc where you can watch online videos and lectures.
How to enroll for NPTEL Courses July-Nov 2021?
Here are the steps for NPTEL course registration.
- First, go and visit the official website of www.swayam.gov.in or click here.
- On the homepage, click on the NPTEL under National Coordinator.
- Currently total 523+ courses are open for enrolment. Choose your preferable courses.
- The courses are for 4-weeks, 8-weeks and 12-weeks duration.
- Next, Click on the Sign-up/Register option. If you are already registered on NPTEL portal you can sign-up with your Google account.
- All the NPTEL courses will appear on your screen.
- Select the course that you want to enrol in.
- Click on the Join tab for further process.
- The new page will open on your screen.
- Enter all the asked information and agree to the terms of service to join the course.
- After clicking, you will recieve a confirmation message on your Email.
- Enter all the entrieshere and answer “yes” for the question “Part of a SWAYAM Local Chapter?”.
- Next, select the Sate M.p. and name of the institute.
- Enter your roll no. and agree for conditions.
- Click on the Review and Join Course option.
- You have successfully registered on NPTEL course. Now, you can access your course and submit your Zero assignment.
How can I download Swayam mobile application?
If you are a mobile user, you can also download Swayam mobile app from the Google Play store and access all its features. Here are the steps to download Swayam mobile application.
- First, go and visit the Google Play store in your mobile.
- If you are a iphone user, go to your “Apple store”.
- Enter Swayam in the search box and click on the search button.
- As Swayam app will appear on your screen, click on the Install button.
- Wait until it gets downloaded.
- Now, install the app and open it to access all its features.
Benefits of NPTEL Courses Certificates
- Opportunity to Learn from IIT/IISc Faculties
The students get the opportunity to learn from the experienced faculties of IITs/IISc and they will also get certificates from NPTEL and IITs/IISc. There are various industries that will accept certificates of NPTEL courses. NPTEL also distributes the topper’s list with industries for recruitment purposes.
- Review of progresss through assignment
The students can evaluate and review their own development through assignments on the weekly basis. They also have the opportunity of self-learning and gain access to lectures from IITs/IISc distinguished faculty. You can also contact and interact with faculty on regular basis.
- Certificates with the stamp of CCE and IIT logos
The students will have the certificate with the CCE and IIT logos that would be a valuable addition to their resume while seeking jobs. As you complete the advanced NPTEL course, the AICTE approves FDP and receives points for it. As per AICTE announcement, this FDP certificate is given full consideration for CAS advancements.
- Helpful in the preparation of GATE and other High Studies
The NPTEL courses are very helpful for the preparation of GATE and other high studies if you are thinking of GATE 2022 registration. This certificate is also recognized by various companies and research centres to provide various internship opportunities for students.
Contact information of NPTEL Swayam
Phone Number- 18001219025
Email address- [email protected]
How do I log into Nptel Swayam?
First, go to the official website of Swayam and follow the above-mentioned steps to log into Nptel Swayam.
How do I find my Swayam Nptel username?
You can see your last login information at the top right corner of the screen on NPTEL login portal.
Is Swayam certificate free?
Yes, there is no registration fee or course fee for Swayam courses but to get the certificate, you have to pay the applicable fee.
Is Nptel negative mark?
You will get 2 points for each correct answer and lose -1 points for each wrong answer.