Since the Shivraj government has come back into power, the government has been introducing new schemes in order to provide employment to the youth of the state. The MP government has been providing self-employment schemes to the youth of the state so that they can earn their own livelihood. In addition to the other self-employment schemes, the MP government has announced a very special scheme for the girls and boys and girls of Madhya Pradesh who are 18 years old or above. This scheme is known as the MP Launch Pad scheme 2021. Boys and girls who have come out of institutional supervision of the care institutions of Madhya Pradesh can enroll themselves under the scheme in order to avail the facilities provided in the scheme. The scheme aims to provide six lakh rupees to the beneficiary by which they can open shops according to them in order to earn a livelihood while completing their education and training. Here we have provided information regarding how to apply for the MP launch pad scheme? Apart from this also check how to do online registration/fill up the application form, eligibility criteria, and documents needed for the MP Launchpad Yojana application.
This scheme aims to provide a platform for the youth of Madhya Pradesh so that they can become self-reliant and our livelihood for themselves without stopping their education and training. With the help of the scheme, they can continue their studies while earning themselves livelihood.
Key Points of the scheme
- The scheme has been announced and launched under the Child Protection Scheme.
- The district administration of the state will provide space to the youth by which they can open their stationery, coffee shops, photocopy, computer typing, and DTP work shops.
- The Women and Child Development Department will look out over the scheme, which will work as a footstep for Aatmanirbhar Madhya Pradesh.
- In the scheme, all 52 districts of MP are divided into five clusters where the divisional headquarters are located in Indore, Sagar, Gwalior, Bhopal, and Jabalpur.
- The Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs) will operate the launchpad and an amount of Rs.6 Lakh will be provided to the beneficiary for the installation of each launchpad. The scheme has already been approved by the central government and is being implemented for the financial year 2021–2022.
MP Launch Pad Scheme Apply Online
This is a very innovative scheme by the Madhya Pradesh government which will provide self employment to the youth of the state. By this, both boys and girls will become self-reliant and will help in making the state more Aatmanirbhar. This game has already been approved by the central government and is implemented for the Financial year 2021–2022. Rs.6,00,000 will be provided by the woman and child development department of the state for the installation of shops. Let’s know Information regarding MP Launch Pad Scheme 2021–2022 Online Registration /Application Form with eligibility criteria and documents needed.
MP Launch Pad Scheme Online Registration & Application Form
Madhya Pradesh launchpad scheme online registration can be done by visiting the official website of the Women and Child Development Department which is -. mpwcdmis.gov.in or a new portal might be launched for the official scheme. This scheme Will be similar to the other self employment scheme in which you will have to do the online registration on the official website by providing the required details. Once the application is implemented fully we will update the information on this page. From here you can apply directly on the official portal for the scheme.
Only those who fall under the eligibility criteria can apply for the scheme. Below we have provided all the necessary eligibility requirements for the applicants.
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only the boys and girls from the Care Institutions are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must be of 18 years or above.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to follow all the terms and conditions as per the official website.
- Applicant should provide photo identity proof xerox with the application form.
Features of Madhya Pradesh Launch Pad Scheme
The salient feature of this Madhya Pradesh Launchpad Scheme are given below:
- Under the scheme, the 52 districts of Madhya Pradesh are divided into five clusters which will have five divisional headquarters set up in Indore, Gwalior, Bhopal, Jabalpur, and Sagar.
- With the help of the scheme, new opportunities for employment will be provided to the boys and girls who are of 18 years of age and have come out of institutional supervision of the care institutions of MP state.
- Under the scheme, the youth who are of 18 years and above will be provided space to open their own coffee shop, stationery, photocopy, computer typing, DTP work, notary, etc.
- The applicants will work together in a group of 6 to 8 youths.
- The district administration will provide space to the applicants in order to open their shop at the collector’s office or any public places.
- The woman and child development department of Madhya Pradesh will provide six lakh rupees for the installation of each launchpad.
- The launch pads will be operated via non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
Note: The above-given information has been taken from the Internet and days for educational purposes only. We do not bear any official rights of the information provided above nor we are responsible for any information given above. Kindly visit the official website of the MP women and child development department I.E https://mpwcdmis.gov.in/Default.aspx.