Marriage Assistance Scheme Tami Nadu 2021: Recently Tamilnadu State Government announced various financial assistance schemes for women’s marriage. This social welfare scheme helps the woman’s of Tamilnadu State to provide them with financial assistance regarding their marriage and education purposes. The Honorable chief minister of Tamilnadu announces this moovalur ramamirtham ammaiyar scheme for providing 8-gram gold coins for tirumangalyam along with some financial assistance for marriage purposes. This Scheme is launched by the social welfare department of Tamil Nadu. moovalur ramamirtham ammaiyar scheme is one of the most essential schemes that promote women’s empowerment by providing financial assistance for the education of girl children in the state.
The scheme was launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the year 2011. In the year 2018, many changes were made under this scheme according to which now women will be provided with 8 grams of gold for their marriage. Financial assistance of ₹ 25000 will be given to women for marriage under this scheme and 8 grams of gold will be provided to women if they study till class 10th.
Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Scheme 2021
moovalur ramamirtham scheme status: The Tamil Nadu government has launched this scheme for women who belong to poor families, who are orphans, widows who want to marry again, widows women. If you fall in any of these categories, you can avail of the financial assistance provided by the government with the help of this scheme. With the help of this article, we will provide you information regarding how to apply for the scheme, information related to eligibility criteria, necessary documents and benefit details, etc. You will request to read this post so that you can easily get all the information related to this scheme. If you have a bachelor’s degree from a government-recognized college, then the government will give financial assistance of ₹ 50000 and 8 grams of gold under this scheme. This is a very beneficial and welfare scheme launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu to financially assisting the daughters belonging to poor families of the state for the marriage of purposes. The main objective of this scheme is to encourage the families of Tamil Nadu State to provide education for daughters. We will provide you all the main information related to this scheme through this article so that you can get all the main information related to this scheme.
moovalur ramamirtham ammaiyar scheme details
- Scheme Name: Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Scheme 2021
- Launched by: The government of Tamil Nadu State
- Launched Date: 17 May 2011
- Relaunched with some changes: 23 May 2016
- Department: Social Welfare Department of the Tamil Nadu
- Beneficiaries: The poor people of the state
- Benefits: To provide financial assistance and gold to the bride (Girl) of poor families
- Objective: To encourage people for educating girls child and to reduce child marriages in the state.
- Official website: N/A
- Under the scheme, both brides and grooms must have an Aadhaar card.
- It is mandatory for the bride to have a permanent residential certificate.
- It is mandatory for both the bride and groom to have an age certificate.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an income certificate.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an education certificate which will be applicable for both the bride and groom.
- Ration card copy of the candidate.
- Two passport size photos of bride and groom.
- Photocopy of bank account passbook.
moovalur ramamirtham ammaiyar scheme eligibility
- If you want to apply for this scheme then according to the eligibility criteria given below, you can apply for the scheme.
- If you do not come under Jatin eligibility criteria then you are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Under the scheme, the age of the bride at the time of marriage should be 21 years or more and the age of honey should be 18 years or more only then I will be able to apply for this scheme.
- Only one woman from a family can apply for this scheme.
- The annual income of the family under the scheme should not exceed 100000 rupees.
- Under the scheme, you can apply to the department 45 days in advance of your marriage. If the bride educated till the tenth class then only she can apply for this scheme and can avail benefits of this scheme.
- If the bride belongs to the scheduled tribe under the scheme, she is required to pass the fifth class only then she can avail benefits of the scheme.
Benefits of moovalur ramamirtham ammaiyar scheme in tamil
Below we have given you information about some features related to this scheme.
- Under this scheme, all the poor family girls who have studied up to class X will be provided financial assistance of ₹ 25000 and 8 grams of gold at the time of marriage.
- At the time of marriage of daughters who have received graduation degree or more, the government will provide the principal amount of ₹ 50000 and 8 grams of gold.
- All women who are younger than 18 years of age will not be provided financial assistance under this scheme by the government as this scheme is only for women whose age is 18 years or more.
- The main purpose of launching this scheme is to root out evil practices like child marriage.
- With the help of this scheme, the government will encourage the people of Tamil Nadu state to impart education to their daughters.
moovalur ramamirtham ammaiyar scheme application form download
marriage scheme in Tamilnadu 20201: If you belong to a poor family and want to apply for this scheme, you have to go to the office of the District Social Welfare Department near you and apply or you can contact the nearest e-service center with the relevant documents. Through e-Seva Kendra, you will submit your application to the Central Office and Municipal Commission of the online panchayat of the area. Under the scheme, your application will be accepted by the social officer of the district within 15 days. After this, after checking the necessary documents of the bride and groom, the amount will be deposited in your bank account. Under the scheme, 8 grams of gold will be given in the hands of the bride. Marriage is under the scheme 45 days before you have to apply for this scheme. If your marriage is immediate then you will have to inform the District Social Officer.