- 1 The scheme at a glance
- 2 Kerala ration card details – Kerala ration card list – check – print
- 3 Types of Kerala ration card:
- 4 Kerala ration card eligibility list
- 5 Documents required for the application of Kerala ration card:
- 6 Kerala New Ration Card apply online
- 7 ration card status online – village wise
Ration card is an essential document for the people who are living below the poverty line. They can get the ration at subsided rates. The government of Kerala issued this new ration card during the pandemic. The daily salaried people were having difficulties in getting food due to the lockdown in the state.
In this article, we will inform you step by step that how you can apply for a new ration card, what are the eligibility criteria, how you can check your application status, and many other essential things.
The scheme at a glance
|Name of Scheme||Kerala Ration Card|
|Launched by||Department of Civil Supplies Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||People below the poverty line|
Kerala ration card details – Kerala ration card list – check – print
Parameters that define the people under the BPL group are:
- No pacca house.
- No adult should be in the age group of 16 to 59.
- The family should belong to the scheduled caste or the scheduled tribe category.
- The income should be from labor work.
Types of Kerala ration card:
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana: This scheme is for the weaker section of the people like laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, widows, etc. In this, the families will get 35 kg essential commodity for free which includes wheat and rice
- Above Poverty line: This ration card is for families who have family income higher than 100000.
- Below Poverty line: This card is for the families who have an income of less than 24200.
Kerala ration card eligibility list
If you are applying for the ration card in Kerala, then you will have to meet the following eligibility criteria
- The person should be a citizen of India.
- The family should not have any other card which belongs to any other state.
- Only permanent residents of Kerala can apply for the card.
Documents required for the application of Kerala ration card:
- Applicant details to be provided with the ration card form.
- Photograph of the one applying for the Kerala ration card.
- A photo identity card is required for verification like driving license, Voter ID card, Applicant’s Passport, or any photo Id that is issued by the Government.
- Residential proof needs to be submitted by the applicant like electricity bill, mobile or telephone bill that is latest, applicant’s bank passbook, applicant’s rent agreement, canceled, or ration card of the applicant.
Kerala New Ration Card apply online
If you want to know about Kerala ration card customer care number, toll free number, verification, application form, apps, status enquiry with aadhaar number, form download, helpline number, complaint number, information, Kerala government ration card status, Kerala ration card update, new, Kerala govt ration card status, Kerala government , new Kerala ration card, etc then read below.
- Visit nearby Akshaya Centre.
- Submit the documents with the application form to the authorized person.
- If the old ration card is with them, then the ration card needs to be submitted to the application form.
- The document will be verified, and the digital photo will be added to the applicant.
- One can also apply for the new ration card through TSO or DSO office.
- For this, one has to visit the nearest office and also has to pay the application fee to the concerned authority.
ration card status online – village wise
download the beneficiary list with the list just follows these steps
- Visit the official site of civil supplies, the government of Kerala civilsupplies.kerala.gov.in
- Click Total cards section located on the home page
- A district-wise report will appear
- To open the TSO level report for any district just click on the name of the district. After that, a full report will appear
- To open an ARD level report, one has to click the links provided under the TSO name.
- The ARD level report will have the name of all the beneficiaries.
Kerala Ration Card download
Although one has to pay no fees while applying for the new ration card online. But one has to make payment of Rs. 5 to the concerned authority for getting the application form while applying for ration card through offline mode.