All the eligible applicants can apply the Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2020 vie online application method. according to the Karnataka government, this scheme helps to provide one borewell function with pump function which is provided by the KDMC which is lift irrigation facility. Farmers who belong to weaker section and minority can apply for this scheme with the help of kmvstdcl. karnataka. gov. in portal. If you already apply for this scheme you can check the Ganga Kalyan yojana list. The main objective of this scheme is to provide a good and cheap irrigation facility which is also working effectively.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Yojana / ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಗಂಗಾ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣ ಯೋಜನೆ
kali Ganga Kalyan chart
|Scheme||Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Yojana / ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಗಂಗಾ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣ ಯೋಜನೆ|
|Launched By||State Government of Karnataka|
|Benefits||Borewells and Wells with Pumpset|
|Beneficiaries||Minority and Marginal Farmers|
|Administrated By||Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Limited|
|Official Website||kmdc.karnataka.gov.in / karnataka.gov.in|
As we all know farmers are the most important factors in our society because they provide food which is necessary for our living. That’s why Karnataka government launch this scheme which provides them with water which is very important for any farming. as we all know day to days groundwater level reducing. this problem mainly affects farmers. This is the main reason this yojana is launched. Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Scheme 2020 helps the farmers to provide them free Borewells and Wells with Pumpset that helps to provide the necessary ground level water supply. as we all know that small and farmers that belongs to the weaker section of society are unable to avail benefits of proper irrigation facilities. ganga kalyan yojana 2020 online application form last date is not decided yet.
Ganga Kalyana yojana features
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide one borewell function with pump function which is provided by the KDMC which is lift irrigation facility.
- This scheme helps Minority and Marginal Farmers whos belong to weaker section of society.
- All such small and marginal farmers living below the poverty line in rural areas of the state can benefit from this scheme.
- Whose family no member has ever been benefited under the ‘Integrated Rural Development Scheme’ or another scheme for minor irrigation.
- Small farmers mean farmers who have cultivable land between two and a half acres to 5 acres, that is, not more than 5 acres, and marginal farmers means farmers who do not have more than two and a half acres of cultivable land.
- To get benefit from this scheme, any farmer living below the poverty line under the said limit can get the benefit personally.
- One of the features of this scheme is that under the said limit, a group of 5 to 15 people of eligible persons can be formed and they can be collectively benefited from this scheme.
About Ganga Kalyana Borewell Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide the facility of borewells and tubewells to these disadvantaged farmers and to provide them irrigation facilities by tapping groundwater. Initially, the scheme was started as a sub-plan of the ‘Integrated Rural Development Program’ but keeping in view the importance of this scheme, It has been decided to implement the form. A provision of Rs 200 crore has also been made for this scheme in the current year by the Government of Karnataka. This scheme has some differences with the ‘Million Val’ (one million well) scheme of the Government of Karnataka. The ‘Million Val’ scheme is a plan to construct open wells for irrigation, mainly with the aim of providing work to the unemployed people on wages. Under this, more than 10 lakh 57 thousand open wells have been constructed so far in the country. But the objective of the Ganga Kalyan Yojana is to help the farmers who are living below the poverty line through irrigation means to provide them self-employment and help them towards prosperity.
There are two types of irrigation schemes under the Ganga Kalyana Borewell Scheme
- Lift irrigation scheme
- The individual bore well.
- According to this scheme guideline, only Karnataka citizens can apply for this scheme.
- According to this scheme Farmers who belong to weaker section and minority can apply for this scheme
- Farmers who belong to religious minorities or SC/ST and other backward classes can apply for this scheme.
- applicants’ annual income does not exceed then 22000 rupees per annual.
Ganga Kalyan yojana 2020 online application
- Ganga Kalyana online application 2020 process is easy. You just need to download ganga kalyana scheme application form 2020 in kannada pdf. let us tell you the steps:
- Firstly you need to visit the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation’s official website.
- Or you can visit the District manager’s office. the application is invited by the newspaper.
- you can download this ganga kalyan yojana pdf form with the help of link below.
- After that, you need to submit your application with relevent documents to District managers.
- After that District managers collect all the form and submit to MLA
Ganga Kalyan yojana list
- If you have already applied for this scheme, then you can check your name in its list.
- For this, you have to whiten the selection list.
- Selection list chairman and the selection committee।
- The curry provided by it is caste.
- They also choose the name of the beneficiary.
- If your name is in the list, then you are eligible for this scheme.