The Narendra Modi government at the Center is continuously taking steps to increase the income of farmers. In this series, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a new app to help farmers on Thursday. The name of this app is E-Gopala App. Through this app, farmers will be helped to increase their income through livestock. The breed improvement market and information portal E-Gopala has launched the app. Regarding the E-Gopala App, the PM himself has tweeted that it provides a comprehensive breed improvement market and information portal for our hardworking farmers. This is an innovative effort, which will greatly benefit the cattle rearing farmers. This app is an online medium for the prosperity of dairy farmers and to increase animal productivity.
E Gopala application
The e-Gopala App is a comprehensive breed improvement market and information portal for the direct use of farmers. Currently there is no digital platform available for cattle rearing farmers in the country. The e-Gopala App includes the purchase and sale of disease-free germplasm in all forms, availability of quality breeding services and guiding farmers to animal nutrition. Similarly work will be done to send alerts on the due date for vaccination, pregnancy diagnosis and other issues and to inform the farmers about various government schemes and campaigns in the area.
Download e Gopala App
- First of all open your Google Play Store in your smart phone
- In playstore click on search menu and enter e Gopala App
- after that click on download menu and wait till download is finished
- after that click on install button.
- Then your download is complete you can avail benefits and services of e Gopala Application
E Gopala App User Registration
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded and installed the E Gopala app on your Android smartphone.
- Now, you have to click on the app icon to start the app
- Then, you will be taken to another page, which looks like this:
- First time users have to click “Register Here” to register.
- Then, click on “Accept” to accept the terms and conditions and then select your state, district, tehsil and village.
- Then give your name, date of birth, gender, mobile number and full address.
- After entering all the information you have to submit.
- Now, OTP will come on the mobile number given by you. After receiving OTP, enter in the space provided. Now, your account will be created.
E-Gopala App Complete Details
If you also want to know all the details of the e-Gopala mobile app, then read the following information carefully.
- The e-Gopal app was launched by the current Prime Minister of India along with the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Yojana on 10 September 2020.
- With the help of this app, the farmers of India have been launched to provide economic income.
- The main objective of the app is to provide a means of increasing income to farmers related to animal husbandry.
- The Prime Minister of India has given information related to this app that this app is a wide breed improvement market and digital platform.
- E Gopala app provides benefits to farmers for providing services provided by the government.
Features of e Gopala Mobile App
Let us look at the key features of the E Gopala app dedicated to farmers in India.
- E Gopala is a digital app dedicated to farmers across the country.
- With the help of this application, farmers have been created with the objective of selling their products directly from online medium.
- All those farmers who are related to the farmers encourage them to produce them.
- Through E Gopala App, farmers can also do purchase and sale related to animal husbandry.
- This app has a variety of profitable options like Pashu Potion, Ayurvedic Veterinary Medicine, My Pashu Aadhaar, Pashu Bazaar etc.
Benefits of E Gopala Mobile App
- Through this app, farmers are encouraged to provide digital services of the government.
- With the help of this app, farmers will also be provided information about government schemes, campaigns, etc.
- This enables farmers to increase their income-generating opportunities.
- This reduces third party interference and helps in smooth and transparent transactions.
- Using this app, farmers can get information about artificial insemination, animal first aid, vaccination, etc.
- Farmers can also avail information such as due dates for animal vaccination, pregnancy diagnosis etc.