AP Ration Card & its hidden benefits: At a Glance From 14th February 2020, the government of Andhra Pradesh decided to replace the existing Ration Card with a new rice card. Approximately, 1,29,00,000 ration cards would be replaced by the government. Ration Card is an essential document for a family living below the poverty line. As it helps them to get the ration on the subsidy on subsidized rate.
few of you want to know about how can i check my ap ration card status. In this article, we will try to cover nearly all the aspects of the new ration card scheme which is launched by the AP Government. We will tell how new applicants can check its status of the application.
|Name of the Scheme||Rice Card|
|Name of Department||Department of consumer affair food and Civil Supplies Andhra Pradesh|
|Date of Launch||14th Feb 2020|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficial||People below BPL of AP|
Eligibility Criteria with this Scheme
If you want to know about ap ration card customer care number, toll free number, verification, application form, apps, status enquiry with aadhaar number, form download, helpline number, complaint number, information, ap government ration card status, ap ration card update, new, ap govt ration card status, ap government , new ap ration card, etc then read below.
- The total income of the family should not be more than 10,000 per month for rural and 12000 per month for urban areas.
- The family should not have a landholding of more than three areas (wetland) or 10 acres of dryland or 10 acres (both dry and wetland).
- The electricity consumption should not be more than 300 units per month.
- No member of the family should be retired from the government office. However, all sanitary workers are exempted from this.
- Other than Taxi, Auto, Tractor family should not have any other 4-wheeler.
- No member should fall into the income tax range.
- In urban areas, the family should either have no land or should have a valid area of less than 650 sq. Ft.
AP ration card details – ap ration card list – check – print
One can check the status of his/her ration card by visiting the official website of the food and civil supplies departments i.e epds ap gov in ration card. One can search the status either through its Aadhaar card number or through his/her name.
One can easily download the ration card or can save it on their computers. However, this duplicate card can be used to take ration from the shop.
ap ration card status – through Aadhar card numbers
ap ration card download
- ap ration card search with aadhaar number Visit epdsap.ap.gov.in
- Go to public report located on the home page (6th option)
- Click ration card report (NFSA) it will open a district-wise report.
- Click on a district name to get details where a complete list of beneficiaries along with their Aadhar card number will appear.
AP ration card eligibility list
Benefits Provided during the Corona Pandemic:
Due to the nationwide lockdown, various steps were taken by the Government. Everyone was asked to stay at home to break the chain, and if necessary, permission was required.
The benefit that was provided is no one was allowed to step out and was offered free ration, which included 1 kg toor dal and Rs. 1000 beneficiary amount was transferred in their bank account, this was for the ration card holders, who had to walk miles to take the ration and because of this people were affecting themselves.
This was because of the hunger starvation. Poor people were relieved through this activity of the Government.
AP ration card list
There is a list of commodities and their price:
To benefit the poor, a list of commodities and their price is given so that they do not have to suffer.
- Rice to AAY- Rs. 1 per kg and 35 kg per month on the ration card.
- Rice to Annapurna Card- Free on 10 kg per card
- Rice to white cards/ priority- on ration card 5kg per unit.
- Wheat Atta- Rs. 16.50 on 1kg per BPL card.
- Sugar- Rs. 13.50 on 1 kg per AAY card.
- Half kg per ANP and WAP/ PHH card- Rs 10 for half kg
- Red Gram Dal- Rs. 40 (per kg) for 2 kg per BPL card
- D.F salt- Rs. 12 on 1 kg.
- Ragi or Millet (ATP and CTR districts)- Rs. 1(per kg) for up to Rs. 3kg per card (in rice lieu)
- Jowar- Rs. 1 (per kg) for up to 2kg per card (in rice lieu)
ration card status online – village wise
To download the list just follows these steps
- Visit the official site of civil supplies, the government of Andhra Pradesh
- Click Total cards section located on the home page
- A district-wise report will appear
- To open the report for any district just click on the name of the district. After that, a full report will appear
- The report will have the name of all the beneficiaries.