- 1 dhe chd gov in admission login
- 2 How can I reset my DHE.chd student login forgot password?
- 3 dhe chd gov in registration on www dhe chd gov in 2020 21
- 4 www dhe chd gov in merit list 2021
- 5 How can I pay my DHE Chd gov in Fees?
- 6 FAQs
The Department of Higher education of Chandigarh Administration has built an exceptional reputation for quality by putting a continual emphasis on adopting innovative teaching approaches, providing cutting-edge technology, and upgrading infrastructure in all of its higher education institutions.
In this article, we are going to share all the important details about www.dhe.chd.gov.in student login, DHE online admission, Merit list DHE CHD, fee receipt, and other related details.
dhe chd gov in admission login
- First, go and visit the official website of DHE Chandigarh.
- You can also go directly to DHE Chandigarh Administration Login page by Clicking here.
- The new page will open on your screen.
- Here, select your College and Session.
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter the captcha code in the captcha code box.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to complete DHE.chd student login process.
How can I reset my DHE.chd student login forgot password?
If you have forgotten your DHE.chd student login password, here are the steps to recover/reset your password.
- First, go and visit www DHE chd gov in 2020-21.
- On the DHE.chd student login page, click on the “Forgot Password”.
- After clicking, the new page will open on your screen.
- Enter your Login ID and Email address.
- Enter on “Forgot Password”.
- After clicking, you will receive a reset password link on your provided mobile number and email address.
- Reset your password and login on DHE.chd student login portal with a new password.
dhe chd gov in registration on www dhe chd gov in 2020 21
- First, go and visit the official website of www.DHE.chd.gov.in student login.
- On the homepage, click on “e-प्रवेश (2021-2022)” option.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to dhe.chd.gov.in registration page.
- Enter your Email ID, Mobile number and name.
- Click on the submit button and you will receive Login password on your registered number. (your mobile number is your User ID.
- You can also change the password by visiting official portal of www.dhe.chd.gov.in student login.
- Now, Login with your login credentials at www.dhe.chd.gov.in 2022 admission portal.
- The candiadate have to pay registration fee of Rs. 70/- via online transaction mode.
- It will take upto 24 hours maximum in payment verification.
- Now, click on the application form option and you will be asked two options:
- Degree Colleges 2. Professional Colleges.
- Next, if you are applying for the 1st time, click on the “New student” option and if you are old student then click on the “New student”.
- Select the courses you want to apply in, and you will be redirected to the instruction page.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
- As the application form opens on your screen, fill up all the columns with correct details.
- Upload all the required documents (Mentioned below in this article).
- Now submit the application form and take print out of copy of submitted application form for future reference.
- You can apply for multiple courses’ application forms with the same Username and password.
Documents required for www.dhe.chd.gov.in 2022 admission
Here is a list of documents required for dhe.chd.gov.in admission:
- Scanned passport size photo of candidate (upto 50kb).
- Scanned signature of the candidate and his parent/guardian (upto 50 kb).
- Character Certificate from the last instituition.
- University/Board DMC of the lower examination.
- 10+2 Detailed Marks Certificate.
- Migration Certificate or Inter-University Migration Certificate.
- Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth.
- Sports Graduation Certificate granted from Chandigarh Sports Department.
- Equivalence Certificate from Punjab University.
Also Check – Jharkhand Berojgar Bhatta 2021
www dhe chd gov in merit list 2021
If you are waiting for Merit list sfor www dhe chd gov in 2022 admission dhe CHD first merit list, dhe CHD second merit list and 3rd merit list, you must visit official website of dhe login. The first DHE CHD Merit list 2021 has been declared by the Department of Higher Education Chandigarh (DHE CHD) on the official website www.dhe.chd.gov.in.
The DHE Chandigarh BA/BSC/BCOM Merit list has been declared on 21 of August 2021 on its official website.
Here are the steps to check the Merit list DHE CHD.
- First, go and visit the official website of www.dhe.chd.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the DHE Chd Merit list 2021 link.
- The new page will open on your screen.
- Here, you can see the Cut off list/ Merit list DHE CHD on your screem.
- Check your name in the merit list.
- If you have shortlisted in Merit list, you can go for futher process of DHE.cdh.gov.in Admission.
- If your name is not in the list wait for the DHE.CHD second Merit list.
- You can also download of take print out of DHE Chd merit list 2021 for future reference.
Information mentioned in dhe student login Admission Merit List 2021
- Registration No
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s name
- Course Details ( BBA, BCA, BCOM, BSC(non-medical, medical, Biotechnology,Bioformatics))
- Applicant’s Name.
How can I pay my DHE Chd gov in Fees?
- First, go and visit the official website of the Department of Higher Education Chandigarh Administration.
- On the homepage, click on Fee Payment option and select “Fee Payment (Givt Colleges)” option from drop-down menu.
- After clickin, the new page will open on your screen.
- Enter your Application form No. and click on Search Tab.
- Select your college and enter your Roll No.
- Click on the search tab and you will be redirected to DHE CHD Fee payment page.
- Pay your fees via any of provided online method.
- You can also download your DHE CHD gov in fee reciept for future reference.
How can I apply in Chandigarh Colleges?
You can visit the DHE CHD official website and follow above-mentioned steps to apply in Chandigarh colleges.
How can I do www.dhe.chd.gov.in student login?
You can visit the official website and follow the above-mentioned steps for DHE CHD student login.
What are the contact details of the Department of Higher Education of Chandigarh Administration?
Phone number – 7347361142
Address- Department of Higher Education Chandigarh Administration -sector 9, Chandigarh.