- 1 BSK Login – WBBSK in Login Portal
- 2 Bsk Login- Bangla Sahayata Kendra Registration Online
- 3 Introduction – Bangla Sahayata Kendra
- 4 Objectives of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
- 5 How to Check Bangla Sahayata available Centre list?
- 6 Advantages of Bangla Sahayata Kendra bsk
- 7 Services provided by Bangala Sahayata Kendra
The Bangla Sahayata Kendra is a government online portal that works for the residents of the West Bengal State. The Chief Minister of West Bengal launched this portal to help the residents of the state so that they can avail government services without paying any nominal fees.
In this article, we will discuss WBBSK in Login process, Bangla Sahayata Kendra Registration, How to Bangla Sahayata Kendra apply online 2021, services of BSK gov in login, and other related information.
BSK Login – WBBSK in Login Portal
- First, go and visit the official website of bskwb.org.in login.
- You can also directly visit the official website by clicking here.
- On the homepage, click on the bsk.in login button.
- After clicking the bKS login page will open on your screen.
- Here, enter your username and select your login type from drop-down menu.
- Enter your password.
- Next, enter and confirm the Captcha code.
- Click on the Loginbutton to complete the process of BSK gov in login.
Bsk Login- Bangla Sahayata Kendra Registration Online
- First, Go and visit the Bangla Sahayata Kendra bsk official website.
- On the homepage, click on the registration tab.
- The new page of Bangla Sahayata Kendra application form will open on your screen.
- Here, enter all the required details including your name, registered mobile number, email address and others.
- Next, upload all the required documents.
- Click on the register button to complete BSK Registration process.
You can also visit official website to know about Bangla Sahayata Kendra recruitment and Bangla Sahayata Kendra salary.
Introduction – Bangla Sahayata Kendra
The Bangla Sahayata Kendra is a government online portal that works for the residents of the West Bengal State. The Chief Minister of West Bengal launched this portal to help the residents of the state so that they can avail government services without paying any nominal fees. You can apply for free-of-cost government services through Bangla Sahataya Kendra online portal (BSK Login Portal).
Bangla Sahayata Kendra is a government centre that helps the citizens of West Bengal in various ways. This centre is managed and governed by the government of the state and the residents do not need to pay any nominal fee to avail of these schemes. The main aim of this scheme is the overall living development of the local people.
Also, check – NPTEL Swayam Yojana
Objectives of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
Bangla Sahayata Kendra bsk is working to spread information regarding government welfare schemes among the local citizens of West Bengal. The residents of the state can apply to avail benefits of these schemes with the help of these Kendras. Now, the citizens do not have to visit physically any government offices, they can directly apply for welfare schemes services with the help of the Bangla Sahayata Kendra online portal. In this way, the citizens can save a lot of time and money.
for more information you can visit any Bangla Sahayata Kendra near me.
How to Check Bangla Sahayata available Centre list?
Here are the steps below to check the available Bangla Sahayata Central list.
- First, go and visit the official website of bskwb.org.
- On the homepage, click on the Center’s option.
- After clicking, the new page will open on your screen.
- Here, you can see the list of all the centres.
- You can copy the list by clicking on Copy tab and save it on your device by clicking on save button.
Advantages of Bangla Sahayata Kendra bsk
- Bangla Sahataya Kendra works for the local citizens of West Bengal state by providing various welfare schemes. The applicants who are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme can apply and enjoy benefits of these welfare schemes.
- The best thing about these schemes that the applicants doesnt need to go to any office as the benefits of the schemes are implemented at the doorsteps of eligible applicant.
- The applicants can also visit the nearby cyber cafe to apply for the benefits of schemes of Bangla Sahataya Kendra.
- You can also apply for birth or any other certificate from the comfort of your home with the help of BSK Login portal.
Services provided by Bangala Sahayata Kendra
- Kanyashree Prakalpa
To improve the life and the status of the girls economically
Special scholarship from 1100 to 11000 for students
Apply for Income Certificate, Birth Certificate, Residence Certificate, Caste Certificate, etc.
- Online Application
Online Application for SSC Online, PSC Online, WBPRB Online, WBMSC.
Tax payments such as Gram Panchayats Municipality.
- Tourism department
Voluntary Recognition of Tour and Travel operators Registration of Tourism Unit to apply for the incentive
- Transport Department
services such as Gatidhara Apply, renewal of driving license, New driving license, Apply for new conductor license, registration of vehicles and other modification/alteration related to carriage info Jalandhar Scheme.
- Tribal Development
Application for Jai Johar Pension Scheme
- Urban Development and Municipal Affairs Department
Payment of taxes and other information related to the Urban Development and Municipal Affairs Department. Sanction of building plans and development permission by KMDA and Sanction of water connection by ADDA. Death/renewal/issuance of Trade License by NKDA. Permanent/partial occupancy certificate by NKDA. Payment of property tax or fees for new/renewal license of KMC. Payment of all bills such asPD bill, FS bill, etc. KMC Services regarding Building/water supply, drainage, etc.
- Water Resources Investigation & Development Department
Services related to Jal Dharo-Jal Bharo Scheme.
- Women & Child Development and Social Welfare Department
You can check all the information on Manobik (Disability) scheme information on old age pension under Jai Bangla, Information on application for disability certificate, information on widoq pension, information on application for Kanyashree, information on application for Rupashree.
- Youth Services and Sports development
All the information on application for Kanyashree scheme.
- CMO Grievance Cell
Public Grievance to CMO
- Housing Department
Gitanjali Scheme Amar Thikana Nijasree permission for buying Mechanised bricks, Housing information on working women hostel, Apartment Owner Association Payment for rent of flats of Govt.
- School Education Department
Information on teachers’ service appointment, information on Mid-Day Meal Scheme, Online submission of UDISE data application of NOC for self-financed schools, Application for SSC examination, Information on admission/scholarships. correction of marksheets.
- Public Health Engineering department
Drinking-water Schemes info
- Technical Education Training and skill development department
Utkarsh Bangla Swapno Bhor Admission to Polytchnics first year JEXPO
- Personnel & Adminisstative Reforms Department
Application for EWS certificate, Application for income certificate
- Panchayat and Rural Development Department
Bangla Awas Yojana Nirmal Bangla scheme Samabyathi Scheme NOAPS.
- Micro small and medium enterprises and textile department
Karma Sathi Scheme Banglashree Scheme
- Mass education and library services
Mass education and library related schemes info
- Law Department
Application for marriage certificate
- Land and Land reforms and refugee relief and rehabilitation
Application for Mutation / Conversion application for ROR application for plot information Application for map services property information.
- Irrigation and Waterways department
Agri-irrigation schemes info
- Animal resources development department
Dairy scheme Livestock scheme
- Backward classes welfare department
Apply Caste Certificate Sabuj Sathi Sikhashree Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme.
- Consumer affairs department
Consumer grievance consumer rights info registration E-Parimap License E-permap WBRTPS info
- Fisheries Department
Fishery development schemes info booking BENFISH properties
- Fire and emergency services
Fire License fire safety certificate
- Online Registration of Voters
- Trade Registration under Gram Panchayat
- Online application for Passport
- Citizens grievance
- Check all the details of property SEBA
- Online registration of deeds
- Information and cultural affairs department
- Cooperation Department
- Finance department
- Health and family welfare
What is the Salary of bangla Sahayata Kendra?
The expected salary of Bangla Sahayata Kendra is Rs-10000 to Rs-15000 per month.
What is the main AIM of the west Bangal Sahayata Kendra?
It provides useful information to every west bengal citizens related to the state government welfare schemes.
Can I apply online for the Bangla Sahayata Kendra 2021 scheme?
Yes, you can apply for the Bangla Sahayata Kedra scheme by following above-mentioned steps.