- 1 Mukhyamantri Bihar Udyami Yojana Overview
- 2 Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2021 Apply Online
- 3 Udyami Yojana Selection List: Download PDF
- 4 Bihar Udyami Scheme Objective
- 5 Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana Features
- 6 Bihar Udyami Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Bihar Udyami Yojana: Required Documents
- 8 Selection Process for Udyami Yojana
- 9 Udyami Yojana Helpline Number
- 10 Bihar Udyami Yojana 2021 FAQ
Bihar Udyami Yojana in English: To improve the financial conditions of backward castes and poor people, the state government of Bihar has launched Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2021-2022. Under this yojana, the state government will provide a helping amount of Rs. 10 Lakh to help the unemployed people in setting up their own small scale industries. This CM Bihar Udyami Scheme 2021 will help in encouraging employment in India.
Mukhyamantri Bihar Udyami Yojana Overview
A short highlight for Bihar Udyami Scheme Selection list PDF is given below:
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Bihar Udyami Loan Yojana 2021-2022|
|Scheme Type||Government Scheme|
|Department Name||Industries Chief Minister Bihar Government|
|Eligibility||12th Pass Unemployed Citizens of Bihar|
|Benefit||Rs. 10,00,000 will be given|
The main objective of this Yojana is to reduce unemployment in India and help people to set up their own business. In this article, we will provide information on how to register/apply for Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Scheme, Eligibility criteria, objective etc.
Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2021 Apply Online
The state government of Bihar has launched an online portal where you can apply for CM Bihar Udyami Yojana. This online web portal was launched on June 1, 2021. To apply for CM Bihar Udyami Scheme 2021, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website https://udyami.bihar.gov.in/ of Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana.
- Click on the “Registration (पंजीकरण)” button on top of the page.
- Enter your login credentials in the login form.
- The login credentials are Aadhar Number and password.
- Once logged in, the Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Registration form will appear.
- Enter all the details/information asked in the form.
- Click on the submit button.
By following the steps above, you will be able to apply for CM Bihar Udyami Yojana Online.
Udyami Yojana Selection List: Download PDF
To download the selection list PDF for Bihar Udyami Yojana online in hindi, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website https://udyami.bihar.gov.in/ of Udyami Yojana.
- Go to the “New activity (नवीनतम गतिविधियां)” section on homepage.
- Choose your required selection list PDF.
- Click on the “download” button.
- The PDF will be opened in a new tab.
- You can download the PDF to check the selection list offline.
Bihar Udyami Scheme Objective
- Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana will help poor people in starting their own small scale business.
- Under this scheme, the state government of Bihar will give financial help to the people of backward caste and below poverty line.
- This scheme will help people in being independent.
- Bihar Udyami Yojana will help in reducing unemployment in India.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana Features
Some features and Benefits of Mahila Udyami Scheme is given below:
- Bihar Mahila Udyami Yojana will encourage employment in India.
- Under this scheme, the rate of unemployment will reduce.
- An incentive amount of Rs. 10 Lakh will be given by the government under this scheme.
- From the amount of Rs. 10 Lakh, the amount of 5 Lakh will be given as an helping amount and the rest will be an interest-free loan.
- The benefit of Bihar Mahila Udyami Scheme will be given to poor and backward class people in Bihar.
- The given loan can be returned in 84 different installments.
- For training, the amount of Rs. 25000 will be given by the government.
Bihar Udyami Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Bihar.
- Only Women, backward caste people can apply for Bihar Mahila Udyami Scheme 2021.
- The applicant must be 12th pass or must have the diploma (ITI, Polytechnic etc.).
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 and 25.
- The applicants who have partnership firms can get the benefit of this Yojana on their PAN card.
- Applicants of this scheme should have a bank account related to their partnership firm.
Bihar Udyami Yojana: Required Documents
- Address proof.
- Birth Certificate.
- 12th Class Intermediate marksheet.
- Caste Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Signature Sample of Applicant.
- Current Bank account.
Selection Process for Udyami Yojana
Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2021 Selection process is given below:
- Around 2000 members will be selected from Backward Caste, Women, and general category for this Yojana.
- If you already have a money making source then you will not be selected.
- If any mistake happens in the registration form then your application will be rejected without any information.
- Under the regulations of Bihar Udyami Yojana, the applicants must have a GST registration and bank account which is created after May 13, 2021.
- Only the applicants who have all the required documents without any error will be selected for CM Bihar Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana.
- The name of the applicant must be correct in all the official documents.
- The amount of loan will be granted in two different installments.
- In order to receive the second installment amount, you need to submit all the details for which the amount of the first installment has been used.
Udyami Yojana Helpline Number
The contact details for Bihar Udyami Yojana Helpline number is given below:
- Address: Udhyog Vibhag Vikas Bhawan, Naya Sachivalya, Beli Road, Patna.
- Telephone: 1800 345 6214
- E-mail: [email protected]
You can contact the above details between 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Bihar Udyami Yojana 2021 FAQ
- How much interest would be paid under Bihar Udyami Yojana?
The loan under this Yojana will be given interest free for women while an interest of 1% will be charged for males.
- In how much time, the loan needs to be paid?
You can pay the loan within the time period of 7 years with the help of 84 installments.
- Who is Eligible for Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana ?
Any person of Bihar with qualified education between the age of 18 and 50 is eligible for this scheme.